Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lift voices

  1.   16 And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.
  2.   38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and awept.
  3.   11 And Jacob kissed Rachel, and lifted up his voice, and wept.
  4.   15 And it came to pass, when he heard that I lifted up my voice and cried, that he left his garment with me, and fled, and got him out.
          •  •  •
      18 And it came to pass, as I lifted up my voice and cried, that he left his garment with me, and fled out.
  5.   1 And all the congregation lifted up their voice, and cried; and the people wept that night.
  6.   4 And it came to pass, when the angel of the Lord spake these words unto all the children of Israel, that the people lifted up their voice, and wept.
  7.   7 ¶ And when they told it to Jotham, he went and stood in the top of mount aGerizim, and lifted up his voice, and cried, and said unto them, Hearken unto me, ye men of Shechem, that God may hearken unto you.
  8.   2 And the people came to the house of God, and abode there till even before God, and lifted up their voices, and wept sore;
  9.   9 The Lord grant you that ye may find rest, each of you in the house of her husband. Then she kissed them; and they lifted up their voice, and wept.
          •  •  •
      14 And they lifted up their voice, and wept again: and Orpah kissed her mother in law; but Ruth aclave unto her.
  10.   4 ¶ Then came the messengers to Gibeah of Saul, and told the tidings in the ears of the people: and all the people lifted up their voices, and wept.
  11.   16 ¶ And it came to pass, when David had made an end of speaking these words unto Saul, that Saul said, Is this thy voice, my son David? And Saul lifted up his voice, and wept.
  12.   4 Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.
  13.   32 And they buried Abner in Hebron: and the king lifted up his voice, and wept at the grave of Abner; and all the people wept.
  14.   36 And it came to pass, as soon as he had made an end of speaking, that, behold, the king’s sons came, and lifted up their voice and wept: and the king also and all his servants wept very sore.
  15.   16 And David spake to the chief of the Levites to appoint their brethren to be the singers with instruments of musick, psalteries and aharps and cymbals, sounding, by lifting up the voice with joy.
  16.   13 It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and athanking the Lord; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord;
  17.   12 And when they lifted up their eyes afar off, and knew him not, they lifted up their voice, and wept; and they rent every one his mantle, and sprinkled dust upon their heads toward heaven.
  18.   34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?
  19.   3 The afloods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.
  20.   3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
  21.   30 Lift up thy voice, O daughter of Gallim: cause it to be heard unto Laish, O poor Anathoth.
  22.   14 aThey shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the Lord, they shall cry aloud from the sea.
  23.   9 ¶ O aZion, that bringest bgood ctidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of dJudah, Behold your God!
  24.   11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
  25.   8 Thy awatchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall bsee eye to eye, when the Lord cshall bring again dZion.
  26.   1 Cry aloud, aspare not, lift up thy bvoice like a ctrumpet, and dshew my people their etransgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
  27.   20 ¶ Go up to Lebanon, and cry; and lift up thy voice in Bashan, and cry from the passages: for all thy lovers are destroyed.
  28.   22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint abattering rams against the gates, to cast ba mount, and to build ca fort.
  29.   27 ¶ And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, aBlessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
  30.   13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.
  31.   14 ¶ But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
  32.   24 And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and aearth, and the sea, and all that in them is:
  33.   11 And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The agods are come down to us in the likeness of men.
  34.   22 And they gave him aaudience unto this word, and then lifted up their voices, and said, Away with such a fellow from the earth: for it is not fit that he should live.
  35.   35 Yea, I know that God will give aliberally to him that asketh. Yea, my God will give me, if I bask cnot amiss; therefore I will lift up my voice unto thee; yea, I will cry unto thee, my God, the drock of my erighteousness. Behold, my voice shall forever ascend up unto thee, my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen.
  36.   30 Lift up the voice, O daughter of aGallim; cause it to be heard unto Laish, O poor bAnathoth.
  37.   22 aThy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing; for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord shall bring again Zion;
  38.   29 Yea, Lord, athy bwatchmen shall lift up their voice; with the voice together shall they sing; for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion.
  39.   12 But the apriests lifted up their voices against him, and began to accuse him, saying: He has reviled the king. Therefore the king was stirred up in banger against him, and he delivered him up that he might be slain.
  40.   22 And they gave athanks to God, yea, all their men and all their women and all their children that could speak lifted their voices in the praises of their God.
  41.   26 And he lifted up his voice to heaven, and acried, saying: O, how long, O Lord, wilt thou suffer that thy servants shall dwell here below in the flesh, to behold such gross wickedness among the children of men?
  42.   36 And it came to pass that he turned him about, and behold, he saw through the cloud of darkness the faces of Nephi and Lehi; and behold, they did ashine exceedingly, even as the faces of angels. And he beheld that they did lift their eyes to heaven; and they were in the attitude as if talking or lifting their voices to some being whom they beheld.
  43.   18 aThy bwatchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing, for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord shall bring again Zion.
  44.   32 Then shall their awatchmen lift up their voice, and with the voice together shall they sing; for they shall see eye to eye.
  45.   2 For verily, verily, I say unto you that ye are called to lift up your voices as with the asound of a trump, to declare my gospel unto a crooked and bperverse generation.
  46.   6 To lift up your voice as with the sound of a atrump, both long and loud, and bcry repentance unto a crooked and perverse generation, cpreparing the way of the Lord for his second dcoming.
          •  •  •
      10 Wherefore, lift up your voice and aspare not, for the Lord God hath spoken; therefore bprophesy, and it shall be given by the cpower of the Holy Ghost.
  47.   6 And ye shall go forth in the power of my Spirit, preaching my gospel, atwo by two, in my name, lifting up your voices as with the sound of a btrump, declaring my word like unto angels of God.
          •  •  •
      16 And as ye shall lift up your voices by the aComforter, ye shall speak and prophesy as seemeth me good;
  48.   20 Lift up your voices and spare not. Call upon the nations to repent, both old and young, both abond and free, saying: Prepare yourselves for the great day of the Lord;
      21 For if I, who am a man, do lift up my voice and call upon you to repent, and ye ahate me, what will ye say when the bday cometh when the cthunders shall utter their voices from the ends of the earth, speaking to the ears of all that live, saying—Repent, and prepare for the great day of the Lord?
  49.   32 But my disciples shall astand in holy places, and shall not be moved; but among the wicked, men shall lift up their voices and bcurse God and die.
  50.   2 Again, verily I say unto you that he can also alift up his voice in meetings, whenever it shall be expedient.
     
  51.   7 And in this place let them lift up their voice and declare my word with loud voices, without wrath or adoubting, lifting up holy hands upon them. For I am able to make you bholy, and your sins are cforgiven you.
  52.   31 And in that place they shall lift up their voices unto God against that people, yea, unto him whose anger is akindled against their wickedness, a people who are well-nigh bripened for destruction.
  53.   10 And if any man lift his voice against you he shall be aconfounded in mine own due time.
  54.   4 Lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, aproclaiming the btruth according to the revelations and commandments which I have given you.
  55.   1 A arevelation of Jesus Christ unto his servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and six elders, as they bunited their hearts and clifted their voices on high.
          •  •  •
      98 Until all shall aknow me, who remain, even from the least unto the greatest, and shall be filled with the knowledge of the Lord, and shall bsee eye to eye, and shall lift up their voice, and with the voice together csing this new song, saying:
  56.   5 Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; aspeak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be bconfounded before men;
  57.   29 It is my will that my servant aSidney Rigdon shall lift up his voice in the congregations in the eastern countries, in preparing the churches to keep the commandments which I have given unto them concerning the restoration and redemption of Zion.
  58.   2 And should preach my aeverlasting gospel, and lift up his voice and warn the people, not only in his own place, but in the adjoining counties;
  59.   75 And let him lift up his voice long and loud, in the midst of the people, to aplead the cause of the poor and the needy; and let him not fail, neither let his heart faint; and I will baccept of his offerings, for they shall not be unto me as the offerings of Cain, for he shall be mine, saith the Lord.
          •  •  •
      104 And if he will offer unto me an acceptable offering, and acknowledgments, and remain with my people, behold, I, the Lord your God, will heal him that he shall be healed; and he shall lift up his voice again on the mountains, and be a aspokesman before my face.
          •  •  •
      106 And in all his journeyings let him lift up his voice as with the sound of a trump, and warn the inhabitants of the earth to flee the wrath to come.
  60.   15 And as they lifted up their hands upon me, that they might offer me up and take away my life, behold, I lifted up my voice unto the Lord my God, and the Lord ahearkened and heard, and he filled me with the vision of the Almighty, and the angel of his presence stood by me, and immediately bunloosed my bands;
  61.  

No comments:

Post a Comment