Friday, October 25, 2013

"Even in"

  1.   28 And he said unto his brethren, My money is restored; and, lo, it is even in my sack: and their heart failed them, and they were afraid, saying one to another, What is this that God hath done unto us?
  2.   18 ¶ The flesh also, in which, even in the skin thereof, was a boil, and is healed,
  3.   5 And they kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Sinai: according to all that the Lord commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.
  4.   30 When thou art in atribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the blatter days, if thou cturn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
  5.   10 ¶ And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the apassover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.
  6.   50 According to the word of the Lord they gave him the city which he asked, even Timnath-serah in mount aEphraim: and he built the city, and dwelt therein.
  7.   27 And Gideon made an aephod thereof, and put it in his city, even in Ophrah: and all Israel went thither a whoring after it: which thing became a bsnare unto Gideon, and to his house.
  8.   40 And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him five smooth stones out of the brook, and put them in a shepherd’s bag which he had, even in a scrip; and his sling was in his hand: and he drew near to the Philistine.
  9.   3 ¶ Now Samuel was dead, and all Israel had lamented him, and buried him in Ramah, even in his own city. And Saul had aput away those that had bfamiliar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land.
  10.   33 So he offered upon the altar which he had made in Beth-el the fifteenth day of the eighth month, even in the month which he had devised of his own heart; and ordained a feast unto the children of Israel: and he offered upon the altar, and burnt incense.
  11.   28 Even in the third year of Asa king of Judah did Baasha slay him, and reigned in his stead.
  12.   24 And when they came to the camp of Israel, the Israelites rose up and smote the Moabites, so that they fled before them: but they went forward smiting the Moabites, even in their country.
  13.   10 And at the end of three years they took it: even in the sixth year of Hezekiah, that is the ninth year of Hoshea king of Israel, Samaria was taken.
  14.   13 Even after a certain rate aevery day, offering according to the commandment of Moses, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solemn feasts, bthree times in the year, even in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles.
  15.   27 And Ahaz slept with his fathers, and they buried him in the city, even in Jerusalem: but they brought him not into the asepulchres of the kings of Israel: and Hezekiah his son reigned in his stead.
  16.   12 My foot standeth in an even place: in the acongregations will I bless the Lord.
  17.   13 Even in alaughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that bmirth is heaviness.
  18.   23 For the Lord God of hosts shall amake a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.
  19.   2 That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of abulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have bspoiled!
  20.   13 Thy substance and thy treasures will I give to the spoil without price, and that for all thy sins, even in all thy borders.
  21.   27 But if ye will not hearken unto me to hallow the asabbath day, and not to bear a burden, even entering in at the gates of Jerusalem on the sabbath day; then will I kindle a fire in the gates thereof, and it shall devour the bpalaces of Jerusalem, and it shall not be quenched.
  22.   5 And I myself will fight against you with an aoutstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath.
  23.   10 Thus saith the Lord; Again there shall be heard in this place, which ye say shall be desolate without man and without beast, even in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, that are desolate, without man, and without inhabitant, and without beast,
  24.   4 Then shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their sight, as stuff for removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their sight, as they that go forth into captivity.
  25.   11 And I gave them my astatutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even blive in them.
          •  •  •
      13 But the house of Israel arebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they bdespised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the cwilderness, to consume them.
          •  •  •
      21 Notwithstanding the children arebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes, neither kept my judgments to do them, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; they polluted my sabbaths: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the wilderness.
  26.   25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the awall, even in troublous times.
  27.   2 Hear this, ye aold men, and give ear, all ye binhabitants of the land. Hath this been in your days, or even in the days of your fathers?
  28.   20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I agather you: for I will make you a name and a bpraise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your ccaptivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.
  29.   1 And it came to pass in the fourth year of king Darius, that the word of the Lord came unto Zechariah in the fourth day of the ninth month, even in Chisleu;
  30.   6 ¶ In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an ahearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the bpeople round about, on the right hand and on the left: and cJerusalem shall be dinhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
  31.   29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
  32.   30 And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice.
  33.   45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
  34.   8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
  35.   22 For as in aAdam all bdie, even so in cChrist shall all be made dalive.
  36.   14 For all the alaw is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt blove thy neighbour as thyself.
  37.   10 That in the adispensation of the fulness of times he might bgather together in one call things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
  38.   16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
  39.   19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his acoming?
  40.   20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and aeternal life.
  41.   13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful amartyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
  42.   4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not adefiled their garments; and they shall bwalk with me in cwhite: for they are dworthy.
  43.   1 For behold, it came to pass that the Lord spake unto my father, yea, even in a dream, and said unto him: Blessed art thou Lehi, because of the things which thou hast done; and because thou hast been faithful and declared unto this people the things which I commanded thee, behold, they seek to atake away thy blife.
      2 And it came to pass that the Lord acommanded my father, even in a bdream, that he should ctake his family and depart into the wilderness.
  44.   23 For the Lord God of Hosts shall make a aconsumption, even determined in all the land.
  45.   22 And there are also secret acombinations, even as in times of old, according to the combinations of the bdevil, for he is the founder of all these things; yea, the founder of murder, and cworks of darkness; yea, and he leadeth them by the neck with a flaxen cord, until he bindeth them with his strong cords forever.
  46.   11 And again I say unto you as I have said before, that as ye have come to the knowledge of the glory of God, or if ye have known of his goodness and have atasted of his love, and have received a bremission of your sins, which causeth such exceedingly great joy in your souls, even so I would that ye should remember, and always retain in remembrance, the greatness of God, and your own cnothingness, and his dgoodness and long-suffering towards you, unworthy creatures, and humble yourselves even in the depths of ehumility, fcalling on the name of the Lord daily, and standing gsteadfastly in the faith of that which is to come, which was spoken by the mouth of the angel.
  47.   10 And it came to pass that we did go up to battle against the Lamanites; and I, even I, in my old age, did go up to battle against the Lamanites. And it came to pass that we did go up in the astrength of the Lord to battle.
  48.   14 And they did ahumble themselves even in the depths of humility; and they did cry mightily to God; yea, even all the day long did they cry unto their God that he would bdeliver them out of their afflictions.
  49.   4 And they would not be baptized; neither would they join the achurch. And they were a separate people as to their faith, and remained so ever after, even in their bcarnal and sinful state; for they would not call upon the Lord their God.
  50.   5 Nevertheless, after all this, I never have known much of the ways of the Lord, and his amysteries and marvelous power. I said I never had known much of these things; but behold, I mistake, for I have seen much of his mysteries and his marvelous power; yea, even in the preservation of the lives of this people.
     
  51.   23 Now when the Lamanites saw that their brethren would not flee from the sword, neither would they turn aside to the right hand or to the left, but that they would lie down and aperish, and bpraised God even in the very act of perishing under the sword—
  52.   3 Behold, I answer for you; for our brethren, the Lamanites, were in darkness, yea, even in the darkest abyss, but behold, how amany of them are brought to behold the marvelous light of God! And this is the blessing which hath been bestowed upon us, that we have been made binstruments in the hands of God to bring about this great work.
          •  •  •
      18 Behold, we went forth even in wrath, with mighty threatenings to adestroy his church.
  53.   30 Behold, I wait for assistance from you; and, except ye do administer unto our relief, behold, I come unto you, even in the land of Zarahemla, and smite you with the sword, insomuch that ye can have no more power to impede the progress of this people in the cause of our freedom.
  54.   41 But behold, because of the exceedingly great length of the war between the Nephites and the Lamanites many had become hardened, because of the exceedingly great length of the war; and many were softened because of their aafflictions, insomuch that they did humble themselves before God, even in the depth of humility.
  55.   19 And it came to pass that there was still great contention in the land, yea, even in the forty and seventh year, and also in the forty and eighth year.
          •  •  •
      31 And in this year there was continual rejoicing in the land of Zarahemla, and in all the regions round about, even in all the land which was possessed by the Nephites.
  56.   21 And it came to pass that they were taken by an army of the Lamanites and cast into aprison; yea, even in that same prison in which Ammon and his brethren were cast by the servants of Limhi.
  57.   26 And thus in time, yea, even in the space of anot many years, they became an exceedingly great band of robbers; and they did search out all the bsecret plans of Gadianton; and thus they became robbers of Gadianton.
  58.   29 And yet I say unto you, that even Solomon, in all his glory, was not arrayed like one of these.
  59.   32 But behold, it asorroweth me because of the bfourth generation from this generation, for they are led away captive by him even as was the cson of perdition; for they will sell me for silver and for gold, and for that which dmoth doth corrupt and which thieves can break through and steal. And in that day will I visit them, even in turning their works upon their own heads.
  60.   28 Yea, it shall come in a day when the power of God shall be adenied, and bchurches become defiled and be clifted up in the pride of their hearts; yea, even in a day when leaders of churches and teachers shall rise in the pride of their hearts, even to the envying of them who belong to their churches.
  61.   20 Wherefore, I command you again to repent, lest I ahumble you with my almighty power; and that you bconfess your sins, lest you suffer these cpunishments of which I have spoken, of which in the smallest, yea, even in the least degree you have dtasted at the time I withdrew my Spirit.
  62.   3 For it is because of your dead works that I have caused this last covenant and this church to be built up unto me, even as in days of old.
  63.   2 I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who was acrucified for the sins of the world, even as many as will bbelieve on my name, that they may become the csons of God, even done in eme as I am fone in the Father, as the Father is one in me, that we may be one.
  64.   13 For according to that which they do they shall receive, even in lands for their inheritance.
  65.   23 But learn that he who doeth the works of arighteousness shall receive his breward, even cpeace in this world, and deternal life in the world to come.
  66.   17 And, as I, the Lord, in the beginning acursed the land, even so in the last days have I bblessed it, in its time, for the use of my saints, that they may partake the fatness thereof.
  67.   53 These things are the things that ye must look for; and, speaking after the manner of the Lord, they are now anigh at hand, and in a time to come, even in the day of the coming of the Son of Man.
  68.   91 And thus we saw the glory of the aterrestrial which excels in all things the glory of the telestial, even in glory, and in power, and in might, and in dominion.
  69.   12 Q. What are we to understand by the sounding of the atrumpets, mentioned in the 8th chapter of Revelation?
      A. We are to understand that as God bmade the world in six days, and on the seventh day he finished his work, and csanctified it, and also formed man out of the ddust of the earth, even so, in the beginning of the seventh thousand years will the Lord God esanctify the earth, and complete the salvation of man, and fjudge all things, and shall gredeem all things, except that which he hath not put into his power, when he shall have sealed all things, unto the end of all things; and the sounding of the trumpets of the seven angels are the preparing and finishing of his work, in the beginning of the seventh thousand years—the hpreparing of the way before the time of his coming.
  70.   91 Even in outer darkness, where there is aweeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth.
  71.   26 And my presence shall be with you even in aavenging me of mine enemies, unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
  72.   55 And again, verily I say unto you, I command you again to build a ahouse to my name, even in this place, that you may bprove yourselves unto me that ye are cfaithful in all things whatsoever I command you, that I may bless you, and crown you with honor, immortality, and eternal life.
  73.   32 And there shall they fall down and be acrowned with glory, even in Zion, by the hands of the servants of the Lord, even the children of bEphraim.
  74.   52 And he also said unto him: If thou wilt turn unto me, and hearken unto my voice, and believe, and repent of all thy transgressions, and be abaptized, even in water, in the name of mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of bgrace and truth, which is Jesus cChrist, the only dname which shall be given under heaven, whereby esalvation shall come unto the children of men, ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, asking all things in his name, and whatsoever ye shall ask, it shall be given you.
  75.   24 And there came generation upon generation; and Enoch was high and alifted up, even in the bosom of the Father, and of the Son of Man; and behold, the power of Satan was upon all the face of the earth.
          •  •  •
      47 And behold, Enoch asaw the day of the coming of the Son of Man, even in the flesh; and his soul rejoiced, saying: The Righteous is lifted up, and the bLamb is slain from the foundation of the world; and through cfaith I am in the bosom of the Father, and behold, dZion is with me.
  76.   26 Pharaoh, being a righteous man, established his kingdom and judged his people wisely and justly all his days, seeking earnestly to imitate that aorder established by the fathers in the first generations, in the days of the first patriarchal reign, even in the reign of Adam, and also of Noah, his father, who blessed him with the bblessings of the earth, and with the blessings of wisdom, but cursed him as pertaining to the Priesthood.
  77.  

No comments:

Post a Comment