Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Assemble together

  1.   1 And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at aShiloh, and set up the btabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them.
  2.   17 Then the children of Ammon were gathered together, and encamped in Gilead. And the children of Israel assembled themselves together, and encamped in Mizpeh.
  3.   18 But the Jews that were at Shushan assembled together on the thirteenth day thereof, and on the fourteenth thereof; and on the fifteenth day of the same they rested, and made it a day of feasting and gladness.
  4.   6 Then these presidents and princes assembled together to the king, and said thus unto him, King Darius, live for ever.
  5.   3 Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called aCaiaphas,
  6.   4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the apromise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
  7.   31 ¶ And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were aassembled together; and they were all filled with the bHoly Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.
  8.   9 And these are the words which he aspake and caused to be written, saying: My brethren, all ye that have assembled yourselves together, you that can hear my words which I shall speak unto you this day; for I have not commanded you to come up hither to btrifle with the words which I shall speak, but that you should chearken unto me, and open your ears that ye may hear, and your dhearts that ye may understand, and your eminds that the fmysteries of God may be unfolded to your view.
          •  •  •
      27 Therefore, as I said unto you that I had aserved you, bwalking with a clear conscience before God, even so I at this time have caused that ye should assemble yourselves together, that I might be found blameless, and that your cblood should not come upon me, when I shall stand to be judged of God of the things whereof he hath commanded me concerning you.
      28 I say unto you that I have caused that ye should assemble yourselves together that I might arid my garments of your blood, at this period of time when I am about to go down to my grave, that I might go down in peace, and my immortal bspirit may join the cchoirs above in singing the praises of a just God.
      29 And moreover, I say unto you that I have caused that ye should assemble yourselves together, that I might declare unto you that I can no longer be your teacher, nor your king;
  9.   25 And there was aone day in every week that was set apart that they should bgather themselves together to teach the people, and to worship the Lord their God, and also, as often as it was in their power, to cassemble themselves together.
  10.   4 And now all the people of Nephi were assembled together, and also all the people of Zarahemla, and they were gathered together in two bodies.
          •  •  •
      15 And Alma did speak unto them, when they were assembled together in large bodies, and he went from one body to another, preaching unto the people repentance and faith on the Lord.
          •  •  •
      21 Therefore they did aassemble themselves together in different bodies, being called churches; every church having their priests and their teachers, and every priest preaching the word according as it was delivered to him by the mouth of Alma.
  11.   22 And he caused that the priests should assemble themselves together; and they began to fast, and to pray to the Lord their God that he would open the mouth of Alma, that he might speak, and also that his limbs might receive their strength—that the eyes of the people might be opened to see and know of the goodness and glory of God.
  12.   39 Therefore, it came to pass that they assembled themselves together in bodies throughout the land, to cast in their avoices concerning who should be their bjudges, to judge them according to the claw which had been given them; and they were exceedingly rejoiced because of the dliberty which had been granted unto them.
  13.   5 And it came to pass that the people assembled themselves together throughout all the land, every man according to his mind, whether it were for or against Amlici, in separate bodies, having much dispute and wonderful acontentions one with another.
      6 And thus they did assemble themselves together to cast in their avoices concerning the matter; and they were laid before the judges.
  14.   17 Therefore, after Alma having established the church at Sidom, seeing a great acheck, yea, seeing that the people were checked as to the pride of their hearts, and began to bhumble themselves before God, and began to assemble themselves together at their csanctuaries to dworship God before the ealtar, fwatching and praying continually, that they might be delivered from Satan, and from gdeath, and from destruction—
  15.   18 And they began to assemble themselves together unto the house of the king. And there came a multitude, and to their astonishment, they beheld the king, and the queen, and their servants prostrate upon the earth, and they all lay there as though they were dead; and they also saw Ammon, and behold, he was a Nephite.
  16.   6 Thou also sayest, except we repent we shall perish. How knowest thou the thought and intent of our hearts? How knowest thou that we have cause to repent? How knowest thou that we are not a arighteous people? Behold, we have built bsanctuaries, and we do assemble ourselves together to worship cGod. We do believe that God will save all men.
          •  •  •
      20 But he caused that there should be asynagogues built in the land of Ishmael; and he caused that his people, or the people who were under his reign, should assemble themselves together.
  17.   7 And Aaron answered him and said unto him: Believest thou that there is a God? And the king said: I know that the Amalekites say that there is a God, and I have granted unto them that they should build sanctuaries, that they may assemble themselves together to worship him. And if now thou sayest there is a God, behold I will abelieve.
          •  •  •
      22 Now when Aaron saw the determination of the queen, he, also knowing the hardness of the hearts of the people, feared lest that a multitude should assemble themselves together, and there should be a great contention and a disturbance among them; therefore he put forth his ahand and raised the king from the earth, and said unto him: Stand. And he stood upon his feet, receiving his strength.
  18.   17 And now it came to pass that when the king had made an end of these sayings, and all the people were assembled together, they took their swords, and all the weapons which were used for the shedding of man’s blood, and they did abury them up deep in the earth.
  19.   23 Now, after the people had all offered up thanks after this manner, they returned to their homes, anever speaking of their God again until they had assembled themselves together again to the holy stand, to offer up thanks after their manner.
  20.   16 But behold, it came to pass they had many asons, who had not entered into a covenant that they would not take their weapons of war to defend themselves against their enemies; therefore they did assemble themselves together at this time, as many as were able to take up arms, and they called themselves Nephites.
  21.   24 And, supposing that their greatest strength was in the center of the land, therefore he did march forth, giving them no time to assemble themselves together save it were in small bodies; and in this manner they did fall upon them and cut them down to the earth.
  22.   10 And it came to pass that on the morrow the people did assemble themselves together to amourn and to bfast, at the burial of the great chief judge who had been slain.
  23.   3 And again, a commandment I give unto the church, that it is expedient in me that they should assemble together at athe Ohio, against the time that my servant Oliver Cowdery shall return unto them.
  24.   2 Hearken, O ye elders of my church whom I have called, behold I give unto you a commandment, that ye shall assemble yourselves together to aagree upon my word;
  25.   1 Hearken, O ye elders of my achurch, who have assembled yourselves together in my name, even Jesus Christ the Son of the living God, the Savior of the world; inasmuch as ye believe on my name and keep my commandments.
          •  •  •
      3 For verily I say, as ye have assembled yourselves together according to the acommandment wherewith I commanded you, and are agreed as btouching this one thing, and have asked the Father in my name, even so ye shall receive.
  26.   8 And now, behold, I give unto you a acommandment, that when ye are bassembled together ye shall cinstruct and dedify each other, that ye may know ehow to act and direct my church, how to act upon the points of my law and commandments, which I have given.
  27.   2 And it shall come to pass, that inasmuch as they are faithful, and exercise faith in me, I will pour out my aSpirit upon them in the day that they assemble themselves together.
  28.   25 Zion shall aflourish upon the bhills and rejoice upon the mountains, and shall be assembled together unto the place which I have appointed.
  29.   42 And thus, even as I have said, if ye are faithful ye shall assemble yourselves together to rejoice upon the land of aMissouri, which is the land of your binheritance, which is now the land of your enemies.
  30.   1 Hearken, O ye elders of my church, saith the Lord your God, who have assembled yourselves together, according to my commandments, in this land, which is the land of aMissouri, which is the bland which I have appointed and cconsecrated for the dgathering of the saints.
  31.   46 Wherefore, assemble yourselves together; and they who are not appointed to stay in this land, let them preach the gospel in the regions round about; and after that let them return to their homes.
  32.   24 And now, behold, this is the will of the Lord your God concerning his saints, that they should aassemble themselves together unto the land of Zion, not in haste, lest there should be confusion, which bringeth pestilence.
  33.   1 Behold and hearken, O ye aelders of my church, who have assembled yourselves together, whose bprayers I have heard, and whose chearts I know, and whose desires have come up before me.
  34.   1 Hearken, and listen to the voice of the Lord, O ye who have assembled yourselves together, who are the ahigh priests of my church, to whom the bkingdom and power have been given.
  35.   1 The Lord spake unto Joseph Smith, Jun., saying: Hearken unto me, saith the Lord your God, who are ordained unto the ahigh priesthood of my church, who have assembled yourselves together;
  36.   1 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you who have assembled yourselves together to receive his will concerning you:
          •  •  •
      74 And I give unto you, who are the first alaborers in this last kingdom, a commandment that you assemble yourselves together, and organize yourselves, and prepare yourselves, and bsanctify yourselves; yea, purify your hearts, and ccleanse your hands and your feet before me, that I may make you dclean;
  37.   1 Verily I say unto you who have assembled yourselves together that you may learn my will concerning the aredemption of mine afflicted people—

No comments:

Post a Comment