Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"I will go with thee"

  1.   4 aI will go down with thee into Egypt; and I will also surely bbring thee up again: and cJoseph shall put his hand upon thine eyes.
  2.   3 And Judah said unto Simeon his brother, Come up with me into my lot, that we may fight against the Canaanites; and I likewise will go with thee into thy lot. So Simeon went with him.
  3.   9 And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the Lord shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.
  4.   6 Then answered David and said to Ahimelech the Hittite, and to Abishai the son of Zeruiah, brother to Joab, saying, Who will go down with me to Saul to the camp? And aAbishai said, I will go down with thee.
  5.   8 And the man of God said unto the king, If thou wilt give me half thine house, I will not go in with thee, neither will I eat bread nor drink water in this place:
  6.   17 And he said unto Alma: Thou shalt go before this people, and I will go awith thee and deliver this people out of bbondage.
  7.   4 Now Lamoni said unto Ammon: I know, in the astrength of the Lord thou canst do all things. But behold, I will go with thee to the land of Middoni; for the king of the land of Middoni, whose name is Antiomno, is a friend unto me; therefore I go to the land of Middoni, that I may flatter the king of the land, and he will cast thy brethren out of bprison. Now Lamoni said unto him: Who told thee that thy brethren were in prison?
          •  •  •
      7 And he said unto Ammon: Come, I will go with thee down to the land of Middoni, and there I will plead with the king that he will cast thy brethren out of prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment