Sunday, October 6, 2013

"Haste thee"

  1.   22 Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called aZoar.
  2.   27 ¶ But there came a messenger unto Saul, saying, Haste thee, and come; for the Philistines have invaded the land.
  3.   21 But he sent ambassadors to him, saying, What have I to do with thee, thou king of Judah? I come not against thee this day, but against the house wherewith I have war: for God commanded me to make haste: forbear thee from meddling with God, who is with me, that he destroy thee not.
  4.   19 But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, ahaste thee to help me.
  5.   23 And now the Lord said unto Alma: Haste thee and get thou and this people out of this land, for the Lamanites have awakened and do pursue thee; therefore get thee out of this land, and I will stop the Lamanites in this valley that they come no further in pursuit of this people.

No comments:

Post a Comment