Tuesday, October 8, 2013

All their afflictions

  1.   1 Lord, aremember David, and all his afflictions:
  2.   9 In all their aaffliction he was afflicted, and the bangel of his cpresence saved them: in his dlove and in his pity he eredeemed them; and he bare them, and fcarried them all the days of old.
  3.   19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that ahalteth, and bgather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
  4.   10 And adelivered him out of all his bafflictions, and gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.
  5.   7 Therefore, brethren, we were acomforted over you in all our baffliction and distress by your faith:
  6.   6 And he also read the account of Alma and his brethren, and all their afflictions, from the time they left the land of Zarahemla until the time they returned again.
  7.   11 And thou didst hear me because of mine afflictions and my asincerity; and it is because of thy Son that thou hast been thus merciful unto me, therefore I will cry unto thee in all mine bafflictions, for in thee is my joy; for thou hast turned thy judgments away from me, cbecause of thy Son.
  8.   41 But that ye have apatience, and bear with those bafflictions, with a firm hope that ye shall one day rest from all your afflictions.
  9.   6 And be you afflicted in all his aafflictions, ever blifting up your heart unto me in prayer and faith, for his and your cdeliverance; for I have given unto him power to dbuild up my echurch among the fLamanites;
  10.   68 O Lord, remember thy servant, Joseph Smith, Jun., and all his afflictions and persecutions—how he has acovenanted with bJehovah, and vowed to thee, O Mighty God of Jacob—and the commandments which thou hast given unto him, and that he hath sincerely striven to do thy will.
  11.   53 In all their aafflictions he was afflicted. And the angel of his presence saved them; and in his blove, and in his pity, he credeemed them, and bore them, and carried them all the days of old;

No comments:

Post a Comment