Sunday, August 4, 2013

Upon their backs

  1.   3 The plowers plowed upon my back: they made long their furrows.
  2.   6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four aheads; and dominion was given to it.
  3.   5 Yea, and I will cause that they shall have aburdens lashed upon their backs; and they shall be driven before like a dumb ass.
  4.   3 Now they durst not slay them, because of the aoath which their king had made unto Limhi; but they would smite them on their bcheeks, and exercise authority over them; and began to put heavy cburdens upon their backs, and drive them as they would a dumb ass—
  5.   14 And I will also ease the aburdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as bwitnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their cafflictions.
  6.   5 Therefore, athrust in your sickle with all your soul, and your sins are bforgiven you, and you shall be laden with csheaves upon your back, for the dlaborer is worthy of his hire. Wherefore, your family shall live.
  7.   9 Yea, open your mouths and spare not, and you shall be laden with asheaves upon your backs, for lo, I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment