Saturday, February 2, 2013

Unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

  1.   5 Thou shalt not abow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a bjealous God, cvisiting the diniquity of the efathers upon the fchildren unto the third and fourth generation of them that ghate me;
  2.   9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting athe iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth bgeneration of them that chate me,
  3.   46 And upon his children, and upon his children’s achildren of all them that bhate me, unto the cthird and fourth generation.
  4.   26 And my presence shall be with you even in aavenging me of mine enemies, unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
  5.   30 And after these lands are purchased, I will hold the aarmies of Israel guiltless in taking possession of their own lands, which they have previously purchased with their moneys, and of throwing down the towers of mine enemies that may be upon them, and scattering their watchmen, and bavenging me of mine enemies unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment