Sunday, February 24, 2013

"With the wicked"

  1.   23 ¶ And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also adestroy the brighteous with the cwicked?
          •  •  •
      25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the aJudge of all the earth do right?
  2.   1 Thou shalt not raise a afalse report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
  3.   11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is aangry with the wicked every day.
  4.   5 I have ahated the congregation of bevil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
  5.   3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which aspeak bpeace to their neighbours, but cmischief is in their hearts.
  6.   13 But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he afeareth not before God.
  7.   9 And he made his grave with the awicked, and with the rich in his bdeath; cbecause he had done no dviolence, neither was any edeceit in his mouth.
  8.   11 Shall I count them apure with the wicked bbalances, and with the bag of deceitful weights?
  9.   3 I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the astumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the Lord.
  10.   9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the arich in his death; because he had done no bevil, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
  11.   32 I, the Lord, am aangry with the bwicked; I am holding my cSpirit from the inhabitants of the earth.
  12.   18 Therefore, if any man shall take of the aabundance which I have made, and impart not his portion, according to the blaw of my gospel, unto the cpoor and the needy, he shall, with the wicked, lift up his eyes in dhell, being in torment.
  13.   56 And God acursed the earth with a sore curse, and was angry with the wicked, with all the sons of men whom he had made;

No comments:

Post a Comment