Sunday, February 24, 2013

"Neither was any"

  1.   24 And they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein.
  2.   9 And she gave the king an hundred and twenty talents of gold, and of spices great abundance, and precious stones: neither was there any such spice as the queen of Sheba gave king Solomon.
  3.   12 ¶ And I arose in the night, I and some few men with me; neither told I any man what my God had put in my heart to do at Jerusalem: neither was there any beast with me, save the beast that I rode upon.
  4.   9 And he made his grave with the awicked, and with the rich in his bdeath; cbecause he had done no dviolence, neither was any edeceit in his mouth.
  5.   4 ¶ Then the presidents and princes sought to find aoccasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him.
  6.   4 I saw the ram apushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he bdid according to his will, and became great.
  7.   10 For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast; neither was there any peace to him that went out or came in because of the affliction: for I set all men every one against his neighbour.
  8.   22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.
  9.   34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses asold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
  10.   9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the arich in his death; because he had done no bevil, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment