Saturday, February 2, 2013

Show mercy

  1.   19 And he said, I will make all my agoodness pass before thee, and I will bproclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew cmercy on whom I will shew mercy.
  2.   2 Verily, verily I say unto you, blessed are such, for they shall obtain; for I, the Lord, show mercy unto all the ameek, and upon all whomsoever I will, that I may be bjustified when I shall bring them unto judgment.
          •  •  •
      6 And to the residue of the school, I, the Lord, am willing to show mercy; nevertheless, there are those that must needs be achastened, and their works shall be made known.
  3.   21 ¶ But the aLord was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.
  4.   6 And shewing amercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my bcommandments.
  5.   10 And shewing amercy unto thousands of them that blove me and keep my commandments.
  6.   2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly adestroy them; thou shalt bmake no ccovenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
  7.   17 And athere shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the Lord may turn from the fierceness of his banger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;
  8.   24 And the spies saw a man come forth out of the city, and they said unto him, Shew us, we pray thee, the entrance into the city, and we will shew thee mercy.
  9.   51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.
  10.   8 And Solomon said unto God, Thou hast shewed great mercy unto David my father, and hast made me to reign in his stead.
  11.   14 And said, O aLord God of Israel, there is no God like thee in the heaven, nor in the earth; which keepest covenant, and shewest mercy unto thy servants, that bwalk before thee with all their hearts:
  12.   50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his aanointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.
  13.   21 The wicked aborroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.
  14.   16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the apoor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.
  15.   42 They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are acruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon.
  16.   27 Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness, and thine iniquities by shewing amercy to the poor; bif it may be a lengthening of thy tranquillity.
  17.   9 Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Execute true ajudgment, and shew bmercy and ccompassions every man to his brother:
  18.   58 And her neighbours and her acousins heard how the Lord had shewed great bmercy upon her; and they rejoiced with her.
  19.   37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
  20.   16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth amercy.
  21.   8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with acheerfulness.
  22.   13 For he shall have ajudgment without bmercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
  23.   14 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
  24.   1 aThanks be to thy name, O Lord God of Israel, who keepest bcovenant and showest mercy unto thy servants who walk uprightly before thee, with all their hearts—

No comments:

Post a Comment