Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hold guiltless

  1.   7 Thou shalt not take the aname of the Lord thy God in bvain; for the Lord will not hold him cguiltless that dtaketh his name in vain.
  2.   11 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
  3.   15 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him aguiltless that taketh his name in vain.
  4.   16 And it shall come to pass, that whoso arepenteth and is baptized in my bname shall be filled; and if he cendureth to the end, behold, him will I hold guiltless before my Father at that day when I shall stand to judge the world.
  5.   30 Who am I that amade man, saith the Lord, that will hold him bguiltless that obeys not my commandments?

No comments:

Post a Comment