Thursday, February 21, 2013

Go astray

  1.   4 ¶ If thou meet thine aenemy’s ox or his ass going astray, thou shalt surely bbring it back to him again.
  2.   1 Thou shalt not see thy abrother’s ox or his sheep go bastray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother.
  3.   3 The wicked are estranged from the awomb: they go bastray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
  4.   67 aBefore I was bafflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.
          •  •  •
      176 I have gone astray like a lost asheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.
  5.   23 He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.
  6.   25 Let not thine aheart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
  7.   10 Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall afall himself into his own bpit: but the upright shall have good cthings in possession.
  8.   6 All we like asheep have gone bastray; we have turned every one to his cown way; and the Lord hath laid on him the diniquity of us all.
  9.   6 My people hath been lost sheep: their ashepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
  10.   10 And the Levites that are gone away far from me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from me after their idols; they shall even bear their ainiquity.
          •  •  •
      15 ¶ But the apriests the bLevites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall ccome near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord God:
  11.   11 It shall be for the apriests that are sanctified of the sons of Zadok; which have bkept my charge, which went not astray when the children of Israel went astray, as the Levites went astray.
  12.   12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred asheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
      13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
  13.   25 For ye were as asheep going astray; but are now returned unto the bShepherd and cBishop of your souls.
  14.   15 Which have aforsaken the right bway, and are gone castray, following the way of dBalaam the son of Bosor, who loved the ewages of unrighteousness;
  15.   5 O house of Jacob, come ye and let us walk in the light of the Lord; yea, come, for ye have all agone astray, every one to his bwicked ways.
  16.   14 They wear astiff necks and high heads; yea, and because of pride, and wickedness, and abominations, and bwhoredoms, they have all cgone astray save it be a dfew, who are the humble followers of Christ; nevertheless, they are eled, that in many instances they do ferr because they are taught by the precepts of men.
  17.   6 All we, like asheep, have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquities of us all.
  18.   37 O ye workers of iniquity; ye that are apuffed up in the vain things of the world, ye that have professed to have known the ways of righteousness nevertheless have gone bastray, as csheep having no dshepherd, notwithstanding a shepherd hath ecalled after you and is still calling after you, but ye will not fhearken unto his voice!
  19.   17 Now this Melchizedek was a king over the land of Salem; and his people had waxed strong in iniquity and abomination; yea, they had all gone astray; they were full of all manner of wickedness;
  20.   53 But behold, the devil hath adeceived me; for he bappeared unto me in the cform of an angel, and said unto me: Go and reclaim this people, for they have all gone astray after an unknown God. And he said unto me: There is dno God; yea, and he taught me that which I should say. And I have taught his words; and I taught them because they were pleasing unto the ecarnal mind; and I taught them, even until I had much success, insomuch that I verily believed that they were true; and for this cause I withstood the truth, even until I have brought this great fcurse upon me.
  21.   1 And now, my son, I have somewhat to say concerning the restoration of which has been spoken; for behold, some have awrested the scriptures, and have gone far bastray because of this thing. And I perceive that thy mind has been cworried also concerning this thing. But behold, I will explain it unto thee.
  22.   28 And for these many generations, ever since the day that I created them, have they gone astray, and have adenied me, and have sought their own counsels in the dark; and in their own abominations have they devised murder, and have not kept the commandments, which I gave unto their father, Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment