Saturday, July 3, 2010

Seek and find

  1. 29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
  2. 15 Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.
  3. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
  4. 17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
  5. 17 Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labour to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yea further; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it.
  6. 12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
  7. 24 A wild ass used to the wilderness, that snuffeth up the wind at her pleasure; in her occasion who can turn her away? all they that seek her will not weary themselves; in her month they shall find her.
  8. 1 Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.
  9. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
  10. 7 And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.
  11. 6 They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the Lord; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn himself from them.
  12. 12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.
  13. 7 ¶ Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
  14. 9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
    • • •
    24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
  15. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
  16. 8 ¶ Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
  17. 34 Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.
    • • •
    36 What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come?
  18. 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
  19. 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
  20. 7 Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
  21. 63 Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
  22. 1 Verily I say unto you my friends, I speak unto you with my voice, even the voice of my Spirit, that I may show unto you my will concerning your brethren in the land of Zion, many of whom are truly humble and are seeking diligently to learn wisdom and to find truth.
  23. 109 Behold, it is not my will that he shall seek to find safety and refuge out of the city which I have appointed unto you, even the city of Nauvoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment