Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Draw(eth) nigh"

  1. 5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
  2. 18 Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
  3. 3 For my soul is full of troubles: and my life draweth nigh unto the grave.
  4. 150 They draw nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from thy law.
  5. 1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
  6. 19 That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!
  7. 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
  8. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
  9. 19 So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid.
  10. 19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
  11. 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
  12. 8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
  13. 19 That say: Let him make speed, hasten his work, that we may see it; and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it.
  14. 47 But what could I have done more in my vineyard? Have I slackened mine hand, that I have not nourished it? Nay, I have nourished it, and I have digged about it, and I have pruned it, and I have dunged it; and I have stretched forth mine hand almost all the day long, and the end draweth nigh. And it grieveth me that I should hew down all the trees of my vineyard, and cast them into the fire that they should be burned. Who is it that has corrupted my vineyard?
    • • •
    62 Wherefore, let us go to and labor with our might this last time, for behold the end draweth nigh, and this is for the last time that I shall prune my vineyard.
    • • •
    64 Wherefore, dig about them, and prune them, and dung them once more, for the last time, for the end draweth nigh. And if it be so that these last grafts shall grow, and bring forth the natural fruit, then shall ye prepare the way for them, that they may grow.
  15. 21 And now it came to pass that when Alma had said these words unto them, he stretched forth his hand unto them and cried with a mighty voice, saying: Now is the time to repent, for the day of salvation draweth nigh;
  16. 26 Lift up your hearts and be glad, your redemption draweth nigh.
  17. 4 And again, verily I say unto you, the coming of the Lord draweth nigh, and it overtaketh the world as a thief in the night—

No comments:

Post a Comment