Monday, July 26, 2010

"In the daytime"

  1. 14 They meet with darkness in the daytime, and grope in the noonday as in the night.
  2. 16 In the dark they dig through houses, which they had marked for themselves in the daytime: they know not the light.
  3. 2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
  4. 8 Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
  5. 14 In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.
  6. 6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.
  7. 8 And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:
  8. 6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and a covert from storm and from rain.
  9. 5 Now, there was in Mormon a fountain of pure water, and Alma resorted thither, there being near the water a thicket of small trees, where he did hide himself in the daytime from the searches of the king.

No comments:

Post a Comment