Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Rewarded evil"

  1. 4 And when they were gone out of the city, and not yet far off, Joseph said unto his steward, Up, follow after the men; and when thou dost overtake them, say unto them, Wherefore have ye rewarded evil for good?
  2. 17 And he said to David, Thou art more righteous than I: for thou hast rewarded me good, whereas I have rewarded thee evil.
  3. 4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)
  4. 12 They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
  5. 5 He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.
  6. 5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
  7. 13 Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.
  8. 9 ¶ The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
  9. 9 The show of their countenance doth witness against them, and doth declare their sin to be even as Sodom, and they cannot hide it. Wo unto their souls, for they have rewarded evil unto themselves!
  10. 5 The one raised to happiness according to his desires of happiness, or good according to his desires of good; and the other to evil according to his desires of evil; for as he has desired to do evil all the day long even so shall he have his reward of evil when the night cometh.

No comments:

Post a Comment