Monday, July 26, 2010

"In the midst of the earth"

  1. 16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
  2. 22 And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth.
  3. 12 For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.
  4. 8 ¶ Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!
  5. 10 Thus were the visions of mine head in my bed; I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great.
  6. 8 Wo unto them that join house to house, till there can be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment