Thursday, July 22, 2010

"High tower"

  1. 3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
  2. 2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
  3. 2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
  4. 15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,
  5. 15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall;
  6. 12 And it came to pass that he built a tower near the temple; yea, a very high tower, even so high that he could stand upon the top thereof and overlook the land of Shilom, and also the land of Shemlon, which was possessed by the Lamanites; and he could even look over all the land round about.
  7. 20 And he hath sworn by the power of his might to be her salvation and her high tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment