Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you

  1. 7 ¶ Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
  2. 9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
  3. 7 Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
  4. 29 Therefore, ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for he that asketh, receiveth; and unto him that knocketh, it shall be opened.
  5. 7 Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Amen.
  6. 5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
  7. 5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
  8. 5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
  9. 5 Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.
  10. 26 Behold, I say unto you, go forth as I have commanded you; repent of all your sins; ask and ye shall receive; knock and it shall be opened unto you.
  11. 9 Lay your hands upon the sick, and they shall recover. Return not till I, the Lord, shall send you. Be patient in affliction. Ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
  12. 27 Let them ask and they shall receive, knock and it shall be opened unto them, and be made known from on high, even by the Comforter, whither they shall go.
  13. 63 Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment