Monday, June 5, 2017

If now

  1.   3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
  2.   42 And I came this day unto the well, and said, O Lord God of my master Abraham, if now thou do prosper my way which I go:
  3.   10 And Jacob said, Nay, I pray thee, if now I have found grace in thy sight, then receive my present at my hand: for therefore I have seen thy face, as though I had seen the face of God, and thou wast pleased with me.
  4.   29 And the time drew nigh that Israel must die: and he called his son Joseph, and said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh, and deal kindly and truly with me; bury me not, I pray thee, in Egypt:
  5.   4 And when the days of his mourning were past, Joseph spake unto the house of Pharaoh, saying, If now I have found grace in your eyes, speak, I pray you, in the ears of Pharaoh, saying,
  6.   9 And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.
  7.   17 And he said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, then shew me a sign that thou talkest with me.
  8.   16 If now thou hast understanding, hear this: hearken to the voice of my words.
  9.   7 And Aaron answered him and said unto him: Believest thou that there is a God? And the king said: I know that the Amalekites say that there is a God, and I have granted unto them that they should build sanctuaries, that they may assemble themselves together to worship him. And if now thou sayest there is a God, behold I will believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment