Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Whosoever will

  1.   19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
  2.   26 And whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment.
  3.   25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
  4.   26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
      27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:
  5.   34 ¶ And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
      35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s, the same shall save it.
  6.   43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
  7.   5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.
          •  •  •
      24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
  8.   4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
  9.   17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
  10.   32 Now I say unto you, Go; and whosoever will not repent of his sins the same shall not be numbered among my people; and this shall be observed from this time forward.
  11.   35 And whosoever will harden his heart and will do iniquity, behold, I swear in my wrath that he shall not enter into my rest.
  12.   8 Now, the decrees of God are unalterable; therefore, the way is prepared that whosoever will may walk therein and be saved.
  13.   27 Therefore, O my son, whosoever will come may come and partake of the waters of life freely; and whosoever will not come the same is not compelled to come; but in the last day it shall be restored unto him according to his deeds.
  14.   20 Behold, whosoever will maintain this title upon the land, let them come forth in the strength of the Lord, and enter into a covenant that they will maintain their rights, and their religion, that the Lord God may bless them.
  15.   29 Yea, we see that whosoever will may lay hold upon the word of God, which is quick and powerful, which shall divide asunder all the cunning and the snares and the wiles of the devil, and lead the man of Christ in a strait and narrow course across that everlasting gulf of misery which is prepared to engulf the wicked—
  16.   29 And this to the intent that whosoever will believe might be saved, and that whosoever will not believe, a righteous judgment might come upon them; and also if they are condemned they bring upon themselves their own condemnation.
  17.   14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.
  18.   11 Therefore it shall come to pass that whosoever will not believe in my words, who am Jesus Christ, which the Father shall cause him to bring forth unto the Gentiles, and shall give unto him power that he shall bring them forth unto the Gentiles, (it shall be done even as Moses said) they shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant.
          •  •  •
      20 For it shall come to pass, saith the Father, that at that day whosoever will not repent and come unto my Beloved Son, them will I cut off from among my people, O house of Israel;
  19.   5 And whosoever will hearken unto my words and repenteth and is baptized, the same shall be saved. Search the prophets, for many there be that testify of these things.
  20.   4 Yea, whosoever will thrust in his sickle and reap, the same is called of God.
  21.   4 Yea, whosoever will thrust in his sickle and reap, the same is called of God.
  22.   4 Yea, whosoever will thrust in his sickle and reap, the same is called of God.
  23.   4 Yea, whosoever will thrust in his sickle and reap, the same is called of God.
  24.   33 And from thence, whosoever I will shall go forth among all nations, and it shall be told them what they shall do; for I have a great work laid up in store, for Israel shall be saved, and I will lead them whithersoever I will, and no power shall stay my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment