Thursday, June 22, 2017

Know thee

  1.   12 ¶ And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
      13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.
          •  •  •
      17 And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
  2.   15 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
  3.   19 And her mother in law said unto her, Where hast thou gleaned to day? and where wroughtest thou? blessed be he that did take knowledge of thee. And she shewed her mother in law with whom she had wrought, and said, The man’s name with whom I wrought to day is Boaz.
  4.   10 O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
  5.   6 Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name.
  6.   19 That thy trust may be in the Lord, I have made known to thee this day, even to thee.
  7.   25 Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name: for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.
  8.   19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
  9.   29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.
  10.   18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
  11.   2 Israel shall cry unto me, My God, we know thee.
  12.   5 ¶ I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.
  13.   24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
  14.   34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.
  15.   3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
          •  •  •
      25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
  16.   3 Especially because I know thee to be expert in all customs and questions which are among the Jews: wherefore I beseech thee to hear me patiently.
  17.   18 O God, Aaron hath told me that there is a God; and if there is a God, and if thou art God, wilt thou make thyself known unto me, and I will give away all my sins to know thee, and that I may be raised from the dead, and be saved at the last day. And now when the king had said these words, he was struck as if he were dead.
  18.   7 And now, behold, I say unto you, my servant James, I have looked upon thy works and I know thee.
  19.   59 And Enoch beheld the Son of Man ascend up unto the Father; and he called unto the Lord, saying: Wilt thou not come again upon the earth? Forasmuch as thou art God, and I know thee, and thou hast sworn unto me, and commanded me that I should ask in the name of thine Only Begotten; thou hast made me, and given unto me a right to thy throne, and not of myself, but through thine own grace; wherefore, I ask thee if thou wilt not come again on the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment