Friday, June 16, 2017

What shall I do that I may have eternal life

  1.   16 ¶ And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
  2.   17 ¶ And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
  3.   25 ¶ And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
  4.   18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
  5.   15 And it came to pass that after Aaron had expounded these things unto him, the king said: What shall I do that I may have this eternal life of which thou hast spoken? Yea, what shall I do that I may be born of God, having this wicked spirit rooted out of my breast, and receive his Spirit, that I may be filled with joy, that I may not be cast off at the last day? Behold, said he, I will give up all that I possess, yea, I will forsake my kingdom, that I may receive this great joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment