Tuesday, June 13, 2017

"Whosoever shall"

  1.   38 Whosoever shall make like unto that, to smell thereto, shall even be cut off from his people.
  2.   29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
  3.   19 And it shall be, that whosoever shall go out of the doors of thy house into the street, his blood shall be upon his head, and we will be guiltless: and whosoever shall be with thee in the house, his blood shall be on our head, if any hand be upon him.
  4.   19 Now therefore call unto me all the prophets of Baal, all his servants, and all his priests; let none be wanting: for I have a great sacrifice to do to Baal; whosoever shall be wanting, he shall not live. But Jehu did it in subtilty, to the intent that he might destroy the worshippers of Baal.
  5.   11 Also I have made a decree, that whosoever shall alter this word, let timber be pulled down from his house, and being set up, let him be hanged thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill for this.
  6.   15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
  7.   7 The king cried aloud to bring in the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers. And the king spake, and said to the wise men of Babylon, Whosoever shall read this writing, and shew me the interpretation thereof, shall be clothed with scarlet, and have a chain of gold about his neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom.
  8.   7 All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellors, and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any God or man for thirty days, save of thee, O king, he shall be cast into the den of lions.
  9.   32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.
  10.   19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
          •  •  •
      21 ¶ Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
      22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
          •  •  •
      31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
      32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
          •  •  •
      39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
          •  •  •
      41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
  11.   14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
          •  •  •
      32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
      33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
          •  •  •
      42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
  12.   6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
  13.   50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
  14.   5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
  15.   4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
  16.   9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
  17.   44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
  18.   12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
          •  •  •
      16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
          •  •  •
      18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
  19.   35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
  20.   11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
  21.   35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s, the same shall save it.
          •  •  •
      38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
  22.   37 Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.
          •  •  •
      41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
      42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
  23.   11 And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
          •  •  •
      15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
  24.   23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
  25.   23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
  26.   26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father’s, and of the holy angels.
          •  •  •
      48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.
  27.   8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
          •  •  •
      10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.
  28.   33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
  29.   17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.
  30.   18 Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
  31.   21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
  32.   13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
  33.   27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
  34.   10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
  35.   15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
  36.   10 And now it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall not take upon him the name of Christ must be called by some other name; therefore, he findeth himself on the left hand of God.
  37.   13 And now, because ye are compelled to be humble blessed are ye; for a man sometimes, if he is compelled to be humble, seeketh repentance; and now surely, whosoever repenteth shall find mercy; and he that findeth mercy and endureth to the end the same shall be saved.
  38.   3 And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.
  39.   8 And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall believe on the Son of God, the same shall have everlasting life.
  40.   21 Ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, and it is also written before you, that thou shalt not kill, and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment of God;
      22 But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother shall be in danger of his judgment. And whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
          •  •  •
      31 It hath been written, that whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement.
      32 Verily, verily, I say unto you, that whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery; and whoso shall marry her who is divorced committeth adultery.
          •  •  •
      39 But I say unto you, that ye shall not resist evil, but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also;
          •  •  •
      41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
  41.   15 Behold, they shall surely gather together against thee, not by me; whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
  42.   25 And whosoever shall believe in my name, doubting nothing, unto him will I confirm all my words, even unto the ends of the earth.
  43.   16 And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall lay their hands upon you by violence, ye shall command to be smitten in my name; and, behold, I will smite them according to your words, in mine own due time.
      17 And whosoever shall go to law with thee shall be cursed by the law.
  44.   21 And again, I say unto you, that whosoever ye shall send in my name, by the voice of your brethren, the Twelve, duly recommended and authorized by you, shall have power to open the door of my kingdom unto any nation whithersoever ye shall send them—

No comments:

Post a Comment