Thursday, June 22, 2017

My sins

  1.   36 ¶ And Jacob was wroth, and chode with Laban: and Jacob answered and said to Laban, What is my trespass? what is my sin, that thou hast so hotly pursued after me?
  2.   17 Now therefore forgive, I pray thee, my sin only this once, and intreat the Lord your God, that he may take away from me this death only.
  3.   25 Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord.
  4.   1 And David fled from Naioth in Ramah, and came and said before Jonathan, What have I done? what is mine iniquity? and what is my sin before thy father, that he seeketh my life?
  5.   18 And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?
  6.   6 That thou enquirest after mine iniquity, and searchest after my sin?
  7.   23 How many are mine iniquities and sins? make me to know my transgression and my sin.
  8.   16 For now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch over my sin?
  9.   3 For thou saidst, What advantage will it be unto thee? and, What profit shall I have, if I be cleansed from my sin?
  10.   18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
  11.   5 I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
  12.   3 There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
          •  •  •
      18 For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
  13.   2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
      3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
          •  •  •
      9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
  14.   3 For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O Lord.
  15.   5 O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
  16.   9 Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?
  17.   17 Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.
  18.   20 ¶ And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy mountain of my God;
  19.   21 ¶ Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
  20.   19 And when I desire to rejoice, my heart groaneth because of my sins; nevertheless, I know in whom I have trusted.
  21.   2 And I will tell you of the wrestle which I had before God, before I received a remission of my sins.
  22.   24 For, said he, I have repented of my sins, and have been redeemed of the Lord; behold I am born of the Spirit.
  23.   18 O God, Aaron hath told me that there is a God; and if there is a God, and if thou art God, wilt thou make thyself known unto me, and I will give away all my sins to know thee, and that I may be raised from the dead, and be saved at the last day. And now when the king had said these words, he was struck as if he were dead.
  24.   12 But I was racked with eternal torment, for my soul was harrowed up to the greatest degree and racked with all my sins.
      13 Yea, I did remember all my sins and iniquities, for which I was tormented with the pains of hell; yea, I saw that I had rebelled against my God, and that I had not kept his holy commandments.
          •  •  •
      17 And it came to pass that as I was thus racked with torment, while I was harrowed up by the memory of my many sins, behold, I remembered also to have heard my father prophesy unto the people concerning the coming of one Jesus Christ, a Son of God, to atone for the sins of the world.
          •  •  •
      19 And now, behold, when I thought this, I could remember my pains no more; yea, I was harrowed up by the memory of my sins no more.
  25.   8 And it came to pass that I was three days and three nights in the most bitter pain and anguish of soul; and never, until I did cry out unto the Lord Jesus Christ for mercy, did I receive a remission of my sins. But behold, I did cry unto him and I did find peace to my soul.
  26.   10 Nevertheless, my servants sinned a very grievous sin; and contentions arose in the school of the prophets; which was very grievous unto me, saith your Lord; therefore I sent them forth to be chastened.
  27.   29 In consequence of these things, I often felt condemned for my weakness and imperfections; when, on the evening of the above-mentioned twenty-first of September, after I had retired to my bed for the night, I betook myself to prayer and supplication to Almighty God for forgiveness of all my sins and follies, and also for a manifestation to me, that I might know of my state and standing before him; for I had full confidence in obtaining a divine manifestation, as I previously had one.

No comments:

Post a Comment