Thursday, October 8, 2015

Same man

  1.   15 Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.
  2.   18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely adie; and thou givest him not bwarning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall cdie in his diniquity; but his blood will I erequire at thine hand.
  3.   25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
  4.   9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did aprophesy.
  5.   8 And it came to pass that I obeyed the voice of the angel, and returned towards my house. And as I was going thither I found the aman whom the angel said unto me: Thou shalt receive into thy house—and behold it was this same man who has been speaking unto you concerning the things of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment