Saturday, October 3, 2015

Because of sins

  1.   16 And he shall give Israel up because of the sins of aJeroboam, who did sin, and who made Israel to sin.
  2.   30 Because of the sins of Jeroboam which he sinned, and which he made Israel sin, by his provocation wherewith he provoked the Lord God of Israel to aanger.
  3.   37 And it yieldeth much increase unto the kings whom thou hast set over us because of our sins: also they have dominion over our bodies, and over our cattle, at their pleasure, and we are in great distress.
  4.   3 There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
  5.   13 Therefore also will I make thee sick in smiting thee, in making thee desolate because of thy sins.
  6.   10 And if aChrist be in you, bthe body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of crighteousness.
  7.   19 And when I desire to rejoice, my heart groaneth because of my sins; nevertheless, I know in whom I have atrusted.
  8.   7 As I was journeying to see a very near kindred, behold an aangel of the Lord appeared unto me and said: Amulek, return to thine own house, for thou shalt feed a prophet of the Lord; yea, a holy man, who is a chosen man of God; for he has bfasted many days because of the sins of this people, and he is an hungered, and thou shalt creceive him into thy house and feed him, and he shall bless thee and thy house; and the blessing of the Lord shall rest upon thee and thy house.
  9.   13 And thus we see how great the ainequality of man is because of sin and btransgression, and the power of the devil, which comes by the cunning cplans which he hath devised to ensnare the hearts of men.
  10.   30 O my son, I desire that ye should deny the ajustice of God no more. Do not endeavor to excuse yourself in the least point because of your sins, by denying the justice of God; but do you let the justice of God, and his bmercy, and his long-suffering have full sway in your heart; and let it bring you down to the dust in chumility.
  11.   9 And behold, that great city Jacobugath, which was inhabited by the people of king Jacob, have I caused to be burned with fire because of their sins and their awickedness, which was above all the wickedness of the whole earth, because of their bsecret murders and combinations; for it was they that did cdestroy the peace of my people and the government of the land; therefore I did cause them to be burned, to ddestroy them from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints should not come up unto me any more against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment