Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Even all my

  1.   8 ¶ Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is ato gather the bnations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the cearth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
  2.   20 For behold, I have workings in the spirit, which doth aweary me even that all my joints are weak, for those who are at Jerusalem; for had not the Lord been merciful, to show unto me concerning them, even as he had prophets of old, I should have perished also.
  3.   11 For behold, he hath ablessed mine house, he hath blessed me, and my women, and my children, and my father and my kinsfolk; yea, even all my kindred hath he blessed, and the blessing of the Lord hath rested upon us according to the words which he spake.
  4.   15 And it came to pass that there were ten more who did fall by the sword, with their ten thousand each; yea, even aall my people, save it were those twenty and four who were with me, and also a bfew who had escaped into the south countries, and a few who had deserted over unto the Lamanites, had fallen; and their flesh, and bones, and blood lay upon the face of the earth, being left by the hands of those who slew them to molder upon the land, and to crumble and to return to their mother earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment