Saturday, October 24, 2015

Lay snares

  1.   9 And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?
  2.   10 The snare is laid for him in the ground, and a trap for him in the way.
  3.   12 They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine adeceits all the day long.
  4.   5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares aprivily; they say, Who shall bsee them?
  5.   110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.
  6.   9 Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
  7.   3 When my spirit was aoverwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a bsnare for me.
  8.   21 That make a man an aoffender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in bthe gate, and cturn aside the just for a thing of nought.
  9.   26 For among my people are found awicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they bcatch men.
  10.   24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the Lord.
  11.   32 And they that make a man an aoffender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the bgate, and cturn aside the just for a thing of naught.
  12.   17 Now they knew not that Amulek could aknow of their designs. But it came to pass as they began to question him, he bperceived their thoughts, and he said unto them: O ye wicked and perverse cgeneration, ye lawyers and hypocrites, for ye are laying the foundations of the devil; for ye are laying dtraps and snares to catch the holy ones of God.
  13.   6 And behold I say unto you all that this was a asnare of the adversary, which he has laid to catch this people, that he might bring you into subjection unto him, that he might encircle you about with his bchains, that he might chain you down to everlasting destruction, according to the power of his captivity.
  14.   29 Yea, we see that whosoever will may lay hold upon the aword of God, which is bquick and powerful, which shall cdivide asunder all the cunning and the snares and the wiles of the devil, and lead the man of Christ in a strait and dnarrow course across that everlasting egulf of misery which is prepared to engulf the wicked—
  15.   2 And they did also lay snares and catch afowls of the air; and they did also prepare a vessel, in which they did carry with them the fish of the waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment