Tuesday, October 6, 2015

"Bless thee"

  1.   2 And I will make of thee a agreat bnation, and I will cbless thee, and make thy dname great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
      3 And I will abless them that bless thee, and bcurse him that ccurseth thee: and in thee shall all dfamilies of the earth be eblessed.
  2.   17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy aseed as the stars of the heaven, and as the bsand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the cgate of his enemies;
  3.   3 aSojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bbless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these ccountries, and I will perform the doath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
          •  •  •
      24 And the aLord appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: bfear not, for cI am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy dseed for my servant Abraham’s sake.
  4.   4 And make me asavoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.
          •  •  •
      7 Bring me venison, and make me savoury meat, that I may eat, and bless thee before the Lord before my death.
          •  •  •
      10 And thou shalt bring it to thy father, that he may eat, and that he may bless thee before his death.
          •  •  •
      25 And he said, Bring it near to me, and I will eat of my son’s venison, that my soul may bless thee. And he brought it near to him, and he did eat: and he brought him wine, and he drank.
  5.   3 And God aAlmighty bbless thee, and make thee cfruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a dmultitude of people;
  6.   25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the aAlmighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the bwomb:
  7.   24 ¶ An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt asacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
  8.   24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
  9.   13 And he will alove thee, and bless thee, and bmultiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the cfruit of thy land, thy dcorn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
  10.   29 And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the awidow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.
  11.   4 aSave when there shall be no poor among you; for the Lord shall greatly bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it:
          •  •  •
      10 Thou shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him: because that for this thing the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.
          •  •  •
      18 It shall not seem hard unto thee, when thou sendest him away free from thee; for he hath been aworth a double hired servant to thee, in serving thee six years: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all that thou doest.
  12.   15 Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the Lord thy God in the place which the Lord shall choose: because the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the works of thine hands, therefore thou shalt surely rejoice.
  13.   20 Unto a astranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not blend upon usury: that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
  14.   13 In any case thou shalt deliver him the apledge again when the sun goeth down, that he may sleep in his own braiment, and bless thee: and it shall be righteousness unto thee before the Lord thy God.
          •  •  •
      19 ¶ When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the awidow: that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
  15.   8 The Lord shall acommand the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in ball that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the cland which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
  16.   16 In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to awalk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his bjudgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
  17.   4 ¶ And, behold, Boaz came from Beth-lehem, and said unto the reapers, The Lord be with you. And they answered him, The Lord bless thee.
  18.   4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my ahands in thy name.
  19.   5 The Lord shall abless thee out of bZion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
  20.   3 The Lord that made heaven and earth abless thee out of Zion.
  21.   2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
          •  •  •
      10 All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy asaints shall bless thee.
  22.   23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The Lord bless thee, O habitation of justice, and mountain of holiness.
  23.   14 Saying, Surely blessing I will abless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.
  24.   3 And now, Joseph, my last-born, whom I have brought out of the wilderness of mine afflictions, may the Lord bless thee forever, for thy aseed shall not utterly be bdestroyed.
  25.   17 And again, I say he that departeth from thee shall no more be called thy seed; and I will bless thee, and whomsoever shall be called thy seed, henceforth and forever; and these were the promises of the Lord unto Nephi and to his seed.
  26.   7 As I was journeying to see a very near kindred, behold an aangel of the Lord appeared unto me and said: Amulek, return to thine own house, for thou shalt feed a prophet of the Lord; yea, a holy man, who is a chosen man of God; for he has bfasted many days because of the sins of this people, and he is an hungered, and thou shalt creceive him into thy house and feed him, and he shall bless thee and thy house; and the blessing of the Lord shall rest upon thee and thy house.
  27.   5 And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that aall things shall be bdone unto thee according to thy cword, for thou shalt dnot ask that which is contrary to my will.
  28.   43 And there will I bless thee and thy seed, and raise up unto me of thy seed, and of the seed of thy brother, and they who shall go with thee, a great nation. And athere shall be none bgreater than the nation which I will raise up unto me of thy seed, upon all the face of the earth. And thus I will do unto thee because this long time ye have cried unto me.
  29.   9 And I will make of thee a great anation, and I will bbless thee above measure, and make thy name great among all nations, and thou shalt be a blessing unto thy seed after thee, that in their hands they shall bear this ministry and cPriesthood unto all nations;
      10 And I will abless them through thy name; for as many as receive this bGospel shall be called after thy cname, and shall be accounted thy dseed, and shall rise up and bless thee, as their efather;
      11 And I will abless them that bless thee, and bcurse them that curse thee; and in thee (that is, in thy Priesthood) and in thy cseed (that is, thy Priesthood), for I give unto thee a promise that this dright shall continue in thee, and in thy seed after thee (that is to say, the literal seed, or the seed of the body) shall all the families of the earth be blessed, even with the blessings of the Gospel, which are the blessings of salvation, even of life eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment