Saturday, February 12, 2011

Unfold mystery

  1. 19 For he that diligently aseeketh shall find; and the bmysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the cHoly Ghost, as well in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come; wherefore, the dcourse of the Lord is one eternal round.
  2. 18 Behold, my beloved brethren, I will unfold this mystery unto you; if I do not, by any means, get shaken from my firmness in the Spirit, and stumble because of my over anxiety for you.
  3. 9 And these are the words which he aspake and caused to be written, saying: My brethren, all ye that have assembled yourselves together, you that can hear my words which I shall speak unto you this day; for I have not commanded you to come up hither to btrifle with the words which I shall speak, but that you should chearken unto me, and open your ears that ye may hear, and your dhearts that ye may understand, and your eminds that the fmysteries of God may be unfolded to your view.
  4. 19 And now, when Ammon had made an end of speaking these words the king rejoiced exceedingly, and gave thanks to God, saying: Doubtless a agreat mystery is contained within these plates, and these interpreters were doubtless prepared for the purpose of unfolding all such mysteries to the children of men.
  5. 3 Behold, he bringeth to pass the aresurrection of the dead. But behold, my son, the resurrection is not yet. Now, I unfold unto you a mystery; nevertheless, there are many bmysteries which are ckept, that no one knoweth them save God himself. But I show unto you one thing which I have inquired diligently of God that I might know—that is concerning the resurrection.
  6. 7 aSeek not for briches but for cwisdom, and behold, the dmysteries of God shall be unfolded unto you, and then shall you be made erich. Behold, he that hath feternal life is rich.
  7. 64 Therefore, I will unfold unto them this great mystery;
  8. 7 Seek not for ariches but for bwisdom; and, behold, the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto you, and then shall you be made crich. Behold, he that hath eternal life is rich.
  9. 14 And from time to time, as shall be manifested by the Comforter, receive arevelations to unfold the bmysteries of the kingdom;

No comments:

Post a Comment