Saturday, February 5, 2011

Before the world was

  1. 32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born ablind.
  2. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the aglory which I had with thee bbefore the world was.
  3. 1 Thus saith the Lord your God, even Jesus Christ, the Great aI Am, Alpha and Omega, the bbeginning and the end, the csame which looked upon the dwide expanse of eternity, and all the seraphic ehosts of heaven, fbefore the world was gmade;
  4. 17 And that it might be filled with the measure of man, according to his acreation bbefore the world was made.
  5. 13 Even those things which were from the beginning before the world was, which were ordained of the Father, through his Only Begotten Son, who was in the bosom of the Father, even from the abeginning;
  6. 7 And he bore record, saying: I saw his glory, that he was in the abeginning, before the world was;
  7. 26 God shall give unto you aknowledge by his Holy bSpirit, yea, by the unspeakable cgift of the Holy Ghost, that has not been drevealed since the world was until now;
  8. 38 For, for this cause I commanded Moses that he should build a atabernacle, that they should bear it with them in the wilderness, and to build a house in the land of promise, that those ordinances might be revealed which had been hid from before the world was.
  9. 22 Brethren, shall we not go on in so great a cause? Go forward and not backward. aCourage, brethren; and on, on to the victory! Let your hearts rejoice, and be exceedingly glad. Let the earth break forth into bsinging. Let the cdead speak forth anthems of eternal praise to the dKing Immanuel, who hath ordained, before the world was, that which would enable us to eredeem them out of their fprison; for the prisoners shall go free.
  10. 11 And will I appoint unto you, saith the Lord, except it be by law, even as I and my Father aordained unto you, before the world was?
    • • •
    28 I am the Lord thy God, and will give unto thee the alaw of my Holy Priesthood, as was ordained by me and my Father before the world was.
  11. 22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the aintelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the bnoble and great ones;

No comments:

Post a Comment