Saturday, February 5, 2011

Know the ways of the Lord

  1. 14 Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways.
  2. 13 They are of those that arebel against the blight; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.
  3. 10 aForty years long was I bgrieved with this cgeneration, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
  4. 7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
  5. 6 Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
  6. 2 Yet they aseek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the bordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.
  7. 9 Who is awise, and he shall understand these things? bprudent, and he shall know them? for the cways of the Lord are right, and the just shall dwalk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.
  8. 28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
  9. 33 O the depth of the ariches both of the bwisdom and cknowledge of God! how dunsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past efinding out!
  10. 10 Wherefore I was grieved with that ageneration, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
  11. 8 Behold, great and marvelous are the aworks of the Lord. How bunsearchable are the depths of the cmysteries of him; and it is impossible that man should find out all his ways. And no man dknoweth of his eways save it be revealed unto him; wherefore, brethren, despise not the frevelations of God.
  12. 37 O ye workers of iniquity; ye that are apuffed up in the vain things of the world, ye that have professed to have known the ways of righteousness nevertheless have gone bastray, as csheep having no dshepherd, notwithstanding a shepherd hath ecalled after you and is still calling after you, but ye will not fhearken unto his voice!
  13. 5 Nevertheless, after all this, I never have known much of the ways of the Lord, and his amysteries and marvelous power. I said I never had known much of these things; but behold, I mistake, for I have seen much of his mysteries and his marvelous power; yea, even in the preservation of the lives of this people.
  14. 27 Nevertheless, unto whom is given apower to command the waters, unto him it is given by the Spirit to know all his ways;

No comments:

Post a Comment