Monday, February 14, 2011

Labor in his vineyard

  1. 15 And it came to pass that a long time passed away, and the Lord of the vineyard said unto his servant: Come, let us go down into the vineyard, that we may alabor in the vineyard.
    16 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard, and also the servant, went down into the vineyard to labor. And it came to pass that the servant said unto his master: Behold, look here; behold the tree.
    • • •
    29 And it came to pass that a along time had passed away, and the Lord of the vineyard said unto his bservant: Come, let us go down into the vineyard, that we may labor again in the vineyard. For behold, the time draweth near, and the cend soon cometh; wherefore, I must lay up fruit against the season, unto mine own self.
    • • •
    61 Wherefore, go to, and call aservants, that we may blabor diligently with our might in the vineyard, that we may cprepare the way, that I may bring forth again the natural fruit, which natural fruit is good and the most precious above all other fruit.
    62 Wherefore, let us go to and labor with our might this last time, for behold the end draweth nigh, and this is for the last time that I shall aprune my vineyard.
    • • •
    71 And the Lord of the vineyard said unto them: Go to, and alabor in the vineyard, with your might. For behold, this is the blast time that I shall cnourish my vineyard; for the end is nigh at hand, and the season speedily cometh; and if ye labor with your might with me ye shall have joy in the fruit which I shall lay up unto myself against the time which will soon come.
    72 And it came to pass that the servants did go and labor with their mights; and the Lord of the vineyard labored also with them; and they did obey the commandments of the Lord of the vineyard in all things.
    • • •
    74 And thus they labored, with all diligence, according to the commandments of the Lord of the vineyard, even until the bad had been cast away out of the vineyard, and the Lord had preserved unto himself that the trees had become again the natural fruit; and they became like unto aone body; and the fruits were equal; and the Lord of the vineyard had preserved unto himself the natural fruit, which was most precious unto him from the beginning.
    75 And it came to pass that when the aLord of the vineyard saw that his fruit was good, and that his vineyard was no more corrupt, he called up his servants, and said unto them: Behold, for this last time have we nourished my vineyard; and thou beholdest that I have done according to my will; and I have preserved the natural fruit, that it is good, even like as it was in the beginning. And bblessed art thou; for because ye have been diligent in laboring with me in my vineyard, and have kept my commandments, and have brought unto me again the cnatural fruit, that my vineyard is no more corrupted, and the bad is cast away, behold ye shall have djoy with me because of the fruit of my vineyard.
  2. 3 And how ablessed are they who have labored bdiligently in his vineyard; and how ccursed are they who shall be cast out into their own place! And the dworld shall be eburned with fire.
  3. 14 And thus we see the great call of adiligence of men to labor in the vineyards of the Lord; and thus we see the great reason of sorrow, and also of rejoicing—sorrow because of death and destruction among men, and joy because of the blight of Christ unto life.
  4. 9 For, behold, I will abless all those who labor in my vineyard with a mighty blessing, and they shall believe on his words, which are given him through me by the bComforter, which cmanifesteth that Jesus was dcrucified by esinful men for the sins of the fworld, yea, for the remission of sins unto the gcontrite heart.
  5. 3 For behold, the afield is bwhite already to harvest; and it is the celeventh hour, and the last time that I shall call dlaborers into my vineyard.
  6. 13 Thou art called to alabor in my vineyard, and to bbuild up my cchurch, and to bring forth dZion, that it may rejoice upon the hills and eflourish.
    • • •
    17 Wherefore lay to with your might and call faithful laborers into my vineyard, that it may be apruned for the last time.
  7. 28 Wherefore, labor ye, alabor ye in my vineyard for the last time—for the last time call upon the inhabitants of the earth.
  8. 38 And also my servant John Corrill, or as many of my servants as are ordained unto this office, and let them labor in the avineyard; and let no man hinder them doing that which I have appointed unto them—
  9. 6 Behold, these are the first ordinances which you shall receive; and the residue shall be made known in a time to come, according to your labor in my vineyard.
  10. 4 Wherefore, alabor ye in my vineyard. Call upon the inhabitants of the earth, and bear record, and prepare the way for the commandments and revelations which are to come.
  11. 17 A acertificate from the judge or bishop in this part of the vineyard, unto the bishop in Zion, rendereth every man acceptable, and answereth all things, for an inheritance, and to be received as a wise bsteward and as a faithful claborer;
    • • •
    19 And now, verily I say unto you, let every elder who shall give an account unto the bishop of the church in this part of the vineyard be arecommended by the church or churches, in which he labors, that he may render himself and his accounts approved in all things.
  12. 20 Let my servant Sidney Rigdon have appointed unto him the place where he now resides, and the lot of the tannery for his stewardship, for his support while he is laboring in my vineyard, even as I will, when I shall command him.
  13. 96 And also other seventy, until seven times seventy, if the labor in the vineyard of necessity requires it.
  14. 56 Even before they were born, they, with many others, received their first alessons in the world of spirits and were bprepared to come forth in the due ctime of the Lord to labor in his dvineyard for the salvation of the souls of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment