Monday, January 31, 2011

Unshaken faith

  1. 19 And now, my beloved brethren, after ye have gotten into this strait and narrow apath, I would ask if all is bdone? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for ye have not come thus far save it were by the word of Christ with unshaken cfaith in him, drelying wholly upon the merits of him who is mighty to esave.
  2. 6 Wherefore, we search the prophets, and we have many revelations and the spirit of aprophecy; and having all these bwitnesses we obtain a hope, and our faith becometh unshaken, insomuch that we truly can ccommand in the dname of Jesus and the very trees obey us, or the mountains, or the waves of the sea.
  3. 11 And after I, Enos, had heard these words, my afaith began to be bunshaken in the Lord; and I cprayed unto him with many long dstrugglings for my brethren, the Lamanites.

No comments:

Post a Comment