Friday, January 21, 2011

"I testify"

  1. 19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the Lord thy God, and awalk after other bgods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely cperish.
  2. 46 And he said unto them, Set your ahearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your bchildren to observe to do, all the words of this law.
  3. 7 Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am aGod, even thy God.
  4. 8 Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
  5. 7 The world cannot hate you; but me it ahateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are bevil.
  6. 3 For I testify again to every man that is acircumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
  7. 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall aadd unto these things, God shall add unto him the bplagues that are written in this book:
  8. 6 Yea, it grieveth my soul and causeth me to shrink with shame before the presence of my Maker, that I must testify unto you concerning the wickedness of your hearts.
  9. 45 And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I aknow of these things myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things whereof I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety?
  10. 8 And now, behold, I will atestify unto you of myself that these things are true. Behold, I say unto you, that I do know that Christ shall come among the children of men, to take upon him the btransgressions of his people, and that he shall catone for the sins of the world; for the Lord God hath spoken it.
  11. 29 Behold now, I do not say that these things shall be, of myself, because it is not of myself that I aknow these things; but behold, I bknow that these things are true because the Lord God has made them known unto me, therefore I testify that they shall be.
  12. 75 That I may testify unto your aFather, and your God, and my bGod, that you are clean from the cblood of this wicked generation; that I may fulfil this promise, this great and last dpromise, which I have made unto you, when I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment