Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Put trust in God

  1. 20 And they were ahelped against them, and the Hagarites were delivered into their hand, and all that were with them: for they cried to God in the battle, and he was bintreated of them; because they put their ctrust in him.
  2. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. aBlessed are all they that put their btrust in him.
  3. 5 Offer the asacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.
  4. 11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever ashout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
  5. 1 O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:
  6. 10 And they that know thy aname will put their btrust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
  7. 1 aIn the Lord put I my trust: How say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
  8. 1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my atrust.
  9. 7 Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
  10. 20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be aashamed; for I put my btrust in thee.
  11. 1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my atrust; let me never be bashamed: deliver me in thy crighteousness.
  12. 7 How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their atrust under the shadow of thy wings.
  13. 4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my atrust; I will not bfear what flesh can do unto me.
    • • •
    11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
  14. 1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
  15. 28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.
  16. 8 It is better to atrust in the Lord than to put bconfidence in man.
    9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.
  17. 5 Every word of God is apure: he is a bshield unto them that put their trust in him.
  18. 18 For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy alife shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the Lord.
  19. 13 And again, I will put my atrust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.
  20. 34 O Lord, I have atrusted in thee, and I will btrust in thee forever. I will not put my ctrust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that putteth his dtrust in the arm of flesh. Yea, cursed is he that putteth his trust in man or maketh flesh his arm.
  21. 6 I say unto you, if ye have come to a aknowledge of the goodness of God, and his matchless power, and his wisdom, and his patience, and his long-suffering towards the children of men; and also, the batonement which has been prepared from the cfoundation of the world, that thereby salvation might come to him that should put his dtrust in the Lord, and should be diligent in keeping his commandments, and continue in the faith even unto the end of his life, I mean the life of the mortal body—
  22. 19 Therefore, lift up your heads, and rejoice, and put your atrust in bGod, in that God who was the God of Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob; and also, that God who cbrought the children of dIsrael out of the land of Egypt, and caused that they should walk through the Red eSea on dry ground, and fed them with fmanna that they might not perish in the wilderness; and many more things did he do for them.
    • • •
    33 But if ye will aturn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him with all bdiligence of mind, if ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage.
  23. 19 And now I, Zeniff, after having told all these things unto my people concerning the Lamanites, I did stimulate them to go to battle with their might, putting their trust in the Lord; therefore, we did contend with them, face to face.
  24. 20 But behold, he did deliver them because they did ahumble themselves before him; and because they bcried mightily unto him he did deliver them out of bondage; and thus doth the Lord work with his power in all cases among the children of men, extending the arm of cmercy towards them that put their dtrust in him.
  25. 13 And behold, he apreached the word unto your fathers, and a mighty change was also wrought in their hearts, and they humbled themselves and put their btrust in the true and cliving God. And behold, they were faithful until the dend; therefore they were saved.
  26. 3 And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their atrust in God shall be supported in their btrials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be clifted up at the last day.
    • • •
    27 And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has adelivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still bdeliver me.
  27. 5 And now my son, Shiblon, I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your atrust in God even so much ye shall be bdelivered out of your trials, and your ctroubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day.
  28. 27 Now this was the afaith of these of whom I have spoken; they are young, and their minds are bfirm, and they do put their trust in God continually.
  29. 13 But behold he doth not command us that we shall subject ourselves to our enemies, but that we should put our atrust in him, and he will deliver us.
  30. 1 And thus we can behold how false, and also the unsteadiness of the hearts of the children of men; yea, we can see that the Lord in his great infinite goodness doth bless and aprosper those who put their btrust in him.
  31. 12 And now, verily, verily, I say unto thee, put your atrust in that bSpirit which cleadeth to do dgood—yea, to do ejustly, to walk fhumbly, to gjudge righteously; and this is my Spirit.
  32. 87 Therefore, let my servant William put his trust in me, and cease to fear concerning his family, because of the sickness of the land. If ye alove me, keep my commandments; and the sickness of the land shall bredound to your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment