Friday, January 21, 2011

"But a little"

  1. 16 ¶ And they journeyed from Beth-el; and there was but a little way to come to Ephrath: and Rachel travailed, and she had hard labour.
  2. 7 And as for me, when I came from Padan, aRachel died by me in the land of Canaan in the way, when yet there was but a little way to come unto Ephrath: and I buried her there in the way of Ephrath; the same is Beth-lehem.
  3. 43 Then Saul said to Jonathan, Tell me what thou hast done. And Jonathan told him, and said, I did but taste a little honey with the end of the rod that was in mine hand, and, lo, I must die.
  4. 7 And now, O Lord my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a alittle child: I know not how to go out or come in.
  5. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. aBlessed are all they that put their btrust in him.
  6. 4 It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother’s house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.
  7. 18 The apeople of thy holiness have possessed it but a little while: our adversaries have btrodden down thy sanctuary.
  8. 15 And I am very sore displeased with the heathen that are at ease: for I was but a little displeased, and they helped forward the affliction.
  9. 23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach’s sake and thine often infirmities.
  10. 1 Now behold, it came to pass that I, Jacob, having ministered much unto my people in word, (and I cannot write but a alittle of my words, because of the bdifficulty of engraving our words upon plates) and we know that the things which we write upon plates must remain;
  11. 22 And again, verily, verily, I say unto you that when the athousand years are ended, and men again begin to deny their God, then will I spare the earth but for a blittle season;

No comments:

Post a Comment