Monday, January 31, 2011

Give up the ghost

  1. 8 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good aold age, an old man, and full of years; and was bgathered to his people.
    • • •
    17 And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years: and he gave up the ghost and died; and was gathered unto his people.
  2. 29 And Isaac gave up the ghost, and died, and was agathered unto his people, being old and full of days: and his sons Esau and Jacob bburied him.
  3. 11 Why adied I not from the womb? why did I not give up the ghost when I came out of the belly?
  4. 18 Wherefore then hast thou brought me forth out of the womb? Oh that I had given up the aghost, and no eye had seen me!
  5. 20 But the eyes of the awicked shall fail, and they shall not escape, and their hope shall be as the giving up of the ghost.
  6. 19 Who is he that will aplead with me? for now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost.
  7. 10 But man adieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he?
  8. 9 She that hath borne seven languisheth: she hath given up the ghost; her sun is gone down while it was yet day: she hath been ashamed and confounded: and the residue of them will I deliver to the sword before their enemies, saith the Lord.
  9. 19 I called for my lovers, but they deceived me: my priests and mine elders gave up the ghost in the city, while they sought their meat to relieve their souls.
  10. 37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the aghost.
    • • •
    39 ¶ And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
  11. 46 ¶ And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I acommend my bspirit: and having said thus, he cgave up the dghost.
  12. 30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is afinished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
  13. 5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and agave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.
  14. 23 And immediately the aangel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
  15. 20 And it came to pass that when he had said these words he could say no more, and he agave up the bghost.
    21 And when the multitude had witnessed that he spake these things as he was about to give up the ghost, they were astonished exceedingly; insomuch that the power of God came down upon them, and they were aovercome that they fell to the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment