Sunday, December 19, 2010

Taught in the temple

  1. 35 ¶ And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
  2. 47 And he taught daily in the temple. But the chief priests and the scribes and the chief of the people sought to destroy him,
  3. 1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders,
  4. 28 Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is atrue, whom ye know not.
  5. 20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.
  6. 20 Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.
  7. 17 Wherefore I, Jacob, gave unto them these words as I taught them in the atemple, having first obtained mine berrand from the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment