Monday, December 27, 2010

Avenge wrongs

  1. 24 And seeing one of them suffer wrong, he defended him, and avenged him that was aoppressed, and bsmote the Egyptian:
  2. 24 And behold now, I am a bold Lamanite; behold, this war hath been waged to avenge their wrongs, and ato maintain and to obtain their rights to the government; and I close my epistle to Moroni.
  3. 6 And behold, I have sent a proclamation throughout this part of the land; and behold, they are aflocking to us bdaily, to their arms, in the defence of their country and their cfreedom, and to avenge our dwrongs.
  4. 10 And I write this epistle unto you, Lachoneus, and I hope that ye will deliver up your lands and your possessions, without the shedding of blood, that this my people may recover their rights and agovernment, who have dissented away from you because of your wickedness in retaining from them their rights of government, and except ye do this, I will avenge their wrongs. I am Giddianhi.
    11 And now it came to pass when Lachoneus received this epistle he was exceedingly astonished, because of the boldness of Giddianhi demanding the possession of the land of the Nephites, and also of threatening the people and avenging the wrongs of those that had received no wrong, save it were they had awronged themselves by dissenting away unto those wicked and abominable robbers.
  5. 5 Let thine aanger be kindled against our enemies; and, in the fury of thine heart, with thy bsword cavenge us of our wrongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment