Friday, December 31, 2010

"I must do"

  1. 26 But Balaam answered and said unto Balak, Told not I thee, saying, All that the Lord speaketh, that I must do?
  2. 10 But, notwithstanding the greatness of the task, I must do according to the strict acommands of God, and tell you concerning your wickedness and abominations, in the presence of the pure in heart, and the broken heart, and under the glance of the bpiercing eye of the Almighty God.
  3. 13 At length I came to the conclusion that I must either remain in adarkness and confusion, or else I must do as James directs, that is, ask of God. I at length came to the determination to “ask of God,” concluding that if he gave wisdom to them that lacked wisdom, and would bgive liberally, and not upbraid, I might venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment