Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fulness of the gospel

  1. 29 And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the afulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.
  2. 14 And after the house of aIsrael should be scattered they should be bgathered together again; or, in fine, after the cGentiles had received the fulness of the dGospel, the natural branches of the eolive-tree, or the fremnants of the house of gIsrael, should be grafted in, or hcome to the knowledge of the true Messiah, their Lord and their Redeemer.
  3. 24 And the angel of the Lord said unto me: Thou hast beheld that the abook proceeded forth from the mouth of a Jew; and when it proceeded forth from the mouth of a Jew it contained the fulness of the gospel of the Lord, of whom the twelve apostles bear record; and they bear record according to the truth which is in the Lamb of God.
  4. 13 And now, the thing which our father meaneth concerning the grafting in of the natural branches through the fulness of the Gentiles, is, that in the latter days, when our seed shall have adwindled in unbelief, yea, for the space of many years, and many generations after the bMessiah shall be manifested in body unto the children of men, then shall the fulness of the cgospel of the Messiah come unto the Gentiles, and from the dGentiles unto the remnant of our seed—
  5. 10 And thus commandeth the Father that I should say unto you: At that day when the Gentiles shall asin against my gospel, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, and shall be blifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and cmurders, and dpriestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations; and if they shall do all those things, and shall ereject the fulness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fulness of my gospel from among them.
    • • •
    12 And I will show unto thee, O house of Israel, that the Gentiles shall not have power over you; but I will remember my covenant unto you, O house of Israel, and ye shall come unto the aknowledge of the fulness of my gospel.
  6. 28 And they shall be a ascourge unto the people of this land. Nevertheless, when they shall have received the fulness of my gospel, then if they shall harden their hearts against me I will return their biniquities upon their own heads, saith the Father.
    • • •
    30 And it shall come to pass that the time cometh, when the fulness of my gospel shall be preached unto them;
  7. 23 That the afulness of my bgospel might be cproclaimed by the dweak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before ekings and frulers.
  8. 10 Wherefore, I must bring forth the afulness of my bgospel from the cGentiles unto the house of Israel.
  9. 9 Which contains a arecord of a fallen people, and the bfulness of the cgospel of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles and to the Jews also;
  10. 5 Behold, this is wisdom in me; wherefore, marvel not, for the hour cometh that I will adrink of the fruit of the bvine with you on the earth, and with cMoroni, whom I have sent unto you to reveal the Book of Mormon, containing the fulness of my everlasting gospel, to whom I have committed the keys of the drecord of the estick of fEphraim;
  11. 12 And there are anone that doeth good except those who are ready to breceive the fulness of my gospel, which I have sent forth unto this generation.
    • • •
    17 And I have sent forth the afulness of my gospel by the hand of my servant Joseph; and in weakness have I blessed him;
  12. 11 And if thou do this, I have prepared thee for a greater work. Thou shalt preach the afulness of my gospel, which I have sent forth in these last days, the bcovenant which I have sent forth to crecover my people, which are of the house of Israel.
    • • •
    18 And inasmuch as they do repent and receive the fulness of my gospel, and become sanctified, I will stay mine hand in ajudgment.
  13. 12 And again, the aelders, priests and teachers of this church shall bteach the principles of my gospel, which are in the Bible and the cBook of Mormon, in the which is the dfulness of the egospel.
  14. 28 And when the times of the aGentiles is come in, a blight shall break forth among them that sit in darkness, and it shall be the fulness of my cgospel;
  15. 2 Verily I say unto you, blessed are you for receiving mine aeverlasting covenant, even the fulness of my gospel, sent forth unto the children of men, that they might have blife and be made cpartakers of the dglories which are to be revealed in the last days, as it was written by the prophets and apostles in days of old.
  16. 14 Of whom we bear record; and the record which we bear is the fulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ, who is the Son, whom we saw and with whom we aconversed in the heavenly bvision.
  17. 11 For it shall come to pass in that day, that every man shall ahear the fulness of the gospel in his own tongue, and in his own blanguage, through those who are cordained unto this dpower, by the administration of the eComforter, shed forth upon them for the frevelation of Jesus Christ.
  18. 65 And cause that the aremnants of Jacob, who have been cursed and smitten because of their transgression, be bconverted from their wild and savage condition to the fulness of the everlasting gospel;
  19. 4 And next spring let them depart to go over the great waters, and there promulgate my gospel, the fulness thereof, and bear record of my name.
  20. 57 And for this cause, that men might be made apartakers of the bglories which were to be revealed, the Lord sent forth the fulness of his cgospel, his everlasting covenant, reasoning in plainness and simplicity—
  21. 3 Joseph Smith, the aProphet and bSeer of the Lord, has done more, csave Jesus only, for the salvation of men in this world, than any other man that ever lived in it. In the short space of twenty years, he has brought forth the Book of Mormon, which he translated by the gift and power of God, and has been the means of publishing it on two continents; has sent the dfulness of the everlasting gospel, which it contained, to the four quarters of the earth; has brought forth the revelations and commandments which compose this book of Doctrine and Covenants, and many other wise documents and instructions for the benefit of the children of men; gathered many thousands of the Latter-day Saints, founded a great city, and left a fame and name that cannot be slain. He lived great, and he died great in the eyes of God and his people; and like most of the Lord’s anointed in ancient times, has sealed his mission and his works with his own eblood; and so has his brother Hyrum. In life they were not divided, and in death they were not fseparated!
  22. 34 He said there was a abook deposited, written upon gold plates, giving an account of the former inhabitants of this continent, and the source from whence they sprang. He also said that the bfulness of the everlasting Gospel was contained in it, as delivered by the Savior to the ancient inhabitants;

No comments:

Post a Comment