Sunday, December 26, 2010

Desire and anxiety

  1. 16 And I desire that ye should remember to observe the astatutes and the judgments of the Lord; behold, this hath been the anxiety of my soul from the beginning.
  2. 3 Nevertheless, I speak unto you again; for I am desirous for the awelfare of your souls. Yea, mine anxiety is great for you; and ye yourselves know that it ever has been. For I have exhorted you with all diligence; and I have taught you the words of my father; and I have spoken unto you concerning all things which are bwritten, from the creation of the world.
  3. 3 And ye yourselves know that I have hitherto been diligent in the office of my calling; but I this day am weighed down with much more desire and anxiety for the awelfare of your souls than I have hitherto been.
  4. 12 And this he did because of the great anxiety of his people; for they were desirous beyond measure to know concerning those people awho had been destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment