Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Soul abhorreth

  1. 11 And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.
    • • •
    15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
    • • •
    30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
    • • •
    43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
  2. 20 So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.
  3. 18 Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death.
  4. 8 Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.
  5. 49 Behold, my soul abhorreth sin, and my heart delighteth in righteousness; and I will praise the holy name of my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment