Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Praise Him"

  1. 23 Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
  2. 7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
  3. 5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
    • • •
    11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
  4. 5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
  5. 34 Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
  6. 32 Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.
  7. 30 I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
  8. 1 O praise the Lord, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
  9. 1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the name of the Lord; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord.
  10. 1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise him in the heights.
    2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
    3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
    4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
  11. 1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
    2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
    3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
    4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
    5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
  12. 16 Nevertheless, I did look unto my God, and I did praise him all the day long; and I did not murmur against the Lord because of mine afflictions.
  13. 25 Wherefore, may God raise you from death by the power of the resurrection, and also from everlasting death by the power of the atonement, that ye may be received into the eternal kingdom of God, that ye may praise him through grace divine. Amen.
  14. 14 Yea, we have reason to praise him forever, for he is the Most High God, and has loosed our brethren from the chains of hell.
  15. 17 And now may God grant unto these, my brethren, that they may sit down in the kingdom of God; yea, and also all those who are the fruit of their labors that they may go no more out, but that they may praise him forever. And may God grant that it may be done according to my words, even as I have spoken. Amen.
  16. 28 And I know that he will raise me up at the last day, to dwell with him in glory; yea, and I will praise him forever, for he has brought our fathers out of Egypt, and he has swallowed up the Egyptians in the Red Sea; and he led them by his power into the promised land; yea, and he has delivered them out of bondage and captivity from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment