Friday, July 9, 2010

Jesus Christ--the first and the last

  1. 4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.
  2. 6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
  3. 12 ¶ Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
  4. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
  5. 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
    • • •
    17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
  6. 8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
    • • •
    19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
  7. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
  8. 12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob, and Israel my called, for I am he; I am the first, and I am also the last.
  9. 39 And Amulek said unto him: Yea, he is the very Eternal Father of heaven and of earth, and all things which in them are; he is the beginning and the end, the first and the last;
  10. 4 I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment