Thursday, July 15, 2010

"Hand(s) of the wicked"

  1. 24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof, if not, where, and who is he?
  2. 11 God hath delivered me to the ungodly, and turned me over into the hands of the wicked.
  3. 22 In the fulness of his sufficiency he shall be in straits: every hand of the wicked shall come upon him.
  4. 11 Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
  5. 4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
  6. 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
  7. 10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
  8. 4 Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
  9. 21 And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.
  10. 22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:
  11. 12 And I will make the rivers dry, and sell the land into the hand of the wicked: and I will make the land waste, and all that is therein, by the hand of strangers: I the Lord have spoken it.
  12. 10 And the God of our fathers, who were led out of Egypt, out of bondage, and also were preserved in the wilderness by him, yea, the God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, yieldeth himself, according to the words of the angel, as a man, into the hands of wicked men, to be lifted up, according to the words of Zenock, and to be crucified, according to the words of Neum, and to be buried in a sepulchre, according to the words of Zenos, which he spake concerning the three days of darkness, which should be a sign given of his death unto those who should inhabit the isles of the sea, more especially given unto those who are of the house of Israel.
  13. 12 And when thou deliveredst up that which God had given thee sight and power to translate, thou deliveredst up that which was sacred into the hands of a wicked man,
  14. 1 Now, behold, I say unto you, that because you delivered up those writings which you had power given unto you to translate by the means of the Urim and Thummim, into the hands of a wicked man, you have lost them.

No comments:

Post a Comment