Thursday, October 12, 2017

Judgments and statutes

  1.   5 Ye shall therefore keep my astatutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall blive cin them: I am the Lord.
          •  •  •
      26 Ye shall therefore akeep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
  2.   37 Therefore shall ye observe all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: I am the Lord.
  3.   22 ¶ Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, aspue you not out.
  4.   18 ¶ Wherefore ye shall ado my statutes, and keep my bjudgments, and do them; and ye shall dwell in the land in safety.
  5.   15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye abreak my covenant:
          •  •  •
      43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
          •  •  •
      46 These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the Lord made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.
  6.   11 And if his father have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his kinsman that is next to him of his family, and he shall possess it: and it shall be unto the children of Israel a astatute of judgment, as the Lord commanded Moses.
  7.   29 So these things shall be for a statute of judgment unto you throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
  8.   1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the astatutes and unto the bjudgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the Lord God of your fathers giveth you.
          •  •  •
      5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the Lord my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
          •  •  •
      8 And what nation is there so great, that hath astatutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
          •  •  •
      14 ¶ And the Lord commanded me at that time to ateach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it.
          •  •  •
      45 These are the testimonies, and the statutes, and the judgments, which Moses spake unto the children of Israel, after they came forth out of Egypt,
  9.   1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the astatutes and bjudgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them.
          •  •  •
      31 But as for thee, stand thou here by me, and I will speak unto thee all the acommandments, and the bstatutes, and the judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.
  10.   1 Now these are the commandments, the astatutes, and the bjudgments, which the Lord your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:
          •  •  •
      20 And when thy son aasketh thee in time to come, saying, What mean the btestimonies, and the statutes, and the judgments, which the Lord our God hath commanded you?
  11.   11 Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the ajudgments, which I bcommand thee this day, to do them.
  12.   11 Beware that thou aforget not the Lord thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his bjudgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
  13.   1 Therefore thou shalt alove the Lord thy God, and keep his bcharge, and his statutes, and his cjudgments, and his commandments, alway.
          •  •  •
      32 And ye shall observe to do all the statutes and judgments which I set before you this day.
  14.   1 These are the statutes and ajudgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the Lord God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.
  15.   16 ¶ This day the Lord thy God hath commanded thee to do these statutes and ajudgments: thou shalt therefore keep and do them with all thine bheart, and with all thy soul.
      17 Thou hast aavouched the bLord this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice:
  16.   16 In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to awalk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his bjudgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
  17.   23 For all his ajudgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.
  18.   3 And keep the charge of the Lord thy God, to awalk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his bcommandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest cprosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself:
  19.   12 Concerning this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt awalk in my statutes, and execute my judgments, and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then will I perform my bword with thee, which I spake unto David thy father:
  20.   58 That he may incline our hearts unto him, to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and his statutes, and his judgments, which he commanded our fathers.
  21.   4 And if thou wilt awalk before me, as bDavid thy father walked, in cintegrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments:
  22.   33 Because that they have aforsaken me, and have worshipped Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, Chemosh the god of the Moabites, and bMilcom the god of the children of Ammon, and have not walked in my ways, to do that which is right in mine eyes, and to keep my statutes and my judgments, cas did David his father.
  23.   13 Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which the Lord charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good acourage; dread not, nor be dismayed.
  24.   17 And as for thee, if thou wilt awalk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;
  25.   10 And what acause soever shall come to you of your brethren that dwell in their cities, between blood and blood, between law and commandment, statutes and judgments, ye shall even bwarn them that they trespass not against the Lord, and so wrath come upon you, and upon your brethren: this do, and ye shall not trespass.
  26.   10 For Ezra had aprepared his bheart to seek the law of the Lord, and to do it, and to teach in Israel cstatutes and judgments.
  27.   7 We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses.
  28.   13 Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good astatutes and commandments:
  29.   29 They clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into aa bcurse, and into an coath, to walk in God’s dlaw, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the Lord eour Lord, and his judgments and his statutes;
  30.   22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.
  31.   19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
  32.   6 And she hath changed my judgments into awickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have brefused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.
      7 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye multiplied more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept my ajudgments, neither have done according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you;
  33.   12 And ye shall know that I am the Lord: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my ajudgments, but have done after the bmanners of the cheathen that are round about you.
  34.   9 Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord God.
          •  •  •
      17 That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.
  35.   11 And I gave them my astatutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even blive in them.
          •  •  •
      13 But the house of Israel arebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they bdespised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the cwilderness, to consume them.
          •  •  •
      16 Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths: for their aheart went after their idols.
          •  •  •
      18 But I said unto their children in the wilderness, Walk ye not in the statutes of your afathers, neither observe their judgments, nor defile yourselves with their idols:
      19 I am the Lord your God; walk in my astatutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;
          •  •  •
      21 Notwithstanding the children arebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes, neither kept my judgments to do them, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; they polluted my sabbaths: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the wilderness.
          •  •  •
      24 Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers’ idols.
      25 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;
  36.   27 And I will put my aspirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
  37.   24 And aDavid my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one bshepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
  38.   24 And in acontroversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall bjudge it according to my cjudgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine dassemblies; and they shall hallow my esabbaths.
  39.   4 ¶ Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I acommanded unto him in bHoreb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
  40.   22 And we know that the people who were in the land of Jerusalem were a arighteous people; for they kept the statutes and judgments of the Lord, and all his commandments, according to the law of Moses; wherefore, we know that they are a righteous people; and our father hath judged them, and hath led us away because we would hearken unto his words; yea, and our brother is like unto him. And after this manner of language did my brethren murmur and complain against us.
  41.   16 And I desire that ye should remember to observe the astatutes and the judgments of the Lord; behold, this hath been the anxiety of my soul from the beginning.
  42.   10 And we did observe to keep the judgments, and the astatutes, and the commandments of the Lord in all things, according to the blaw of Moses.
  43.   6 And it came to pass that king Mosiah did awalk in the ways of the Lord, and did observe his judgments and his statutes, and did keep his commandments in all things whatsoever he commanded him.
  44.   17 For behold, they do study at this time that they may destroy the liberty of thy people, (for thus saith the Lord) which is contrary to the astatutes, and judgments, and commandments which he has given unto his people.
  45.   40 But behold, they have received many wounds; nevertheless they astand fast in that bliberty wherewith God has made them free; and they are strict to remember the Lord their God from day to day; yea, they do observe to keep his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments continually; and their faith is strong in the prophecies concerning that which is to come.
  46.   20 Nevertheless aHelaman did fill the judgment-seat with justice and equity; yea, he did observe to keep the statutes, and the judgments, and the commandments of God; and he did do that which was right in the sight of God continually; and he did walk after the ways of his father, insomuch that he did prosper in the land.
  47.   5 And I would that ye should behold that the amore part of them are in the path of their duty, and they do walk circumspectly before God, and they do observe to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments according to the law of Moses.
  48.   4 Remember ye the law of Moses, my servant, which I commanded unto him in aHoreb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
  49.   6 And I say unto you, if my people observe not this law, to keep it holy, and by this law sanctify the land of Zion unto me, that my statutes and my judgments may be kept thereon, that it may be most holy, behold, verily I say unto you, it shall not be a land of aZion unto you.
  50.   39 Therefore, verily I say unto you, that your aanointings, and your washings, and your bbaptisms for the dead, and your csolemn assemblies, and your dmemorials for your esacrifices by the sons of Levi, and for your foracles in your most gholy places wherein you receive conversations, and your statutes and judgments, for the beginning of the revelations and foundation of Zion, and for the glory, honor, and endowment of all her municipals, are ordained by the ordinance of my holy house, which my people are always commanded to build unto my holy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment